The closing of people's theads unnecessarily

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chazz!!

Reaction score
I have today had a thread closed and the person who did it will not reopen it, i feel this is unfair as nothing against the rules was actully said. Only a mention of maybe doing something against the rules. I feel a friendly warning that the said thing was agaist the rules would have been more apropriate.

I DID NOTHING WRONG, I WANT MY THREAD REOPEND!!

I see many threads closed before anything wrong has happend. Its getting on my nerves. Like nail art theads closed as we have a nail art group but people on the app cant see the groups.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

You would maybe be better posting this in the My Forum section so its seen by the team :hug:

Hi thanks i didnt know their was a my fourm section, how do i get to it. X x

I have today had a thread closed and the person who did it will not reopen it, i feel this is unfair as nothing against the rules was actully said. Only a mention of maybe doing something against the rules. I feel a friendly warning that the said thing was agaist the rules would have been more apropriate.

I DID NOTHING WRONG, I WANT MY THREAD REOPEND!!

I see many threads closed before anything wrong has happend. Its getting on my nerves. Like nail art theads closed as we have a nail art group but people on the app cant see the groups.

I agree, I've posted a few times and had mine closed and they've been along the same lines as some of the other posts in the same group. By no one has advised me why it has been closed?

If you guys want to discuss these types of issues, post in the My Forum.

As per the demanding bit... I have read the thread in question and tbh, it was little more than a vent and a threat to name and shame if your skin care company didn't meet your demands. Not only is that against the rules, it's a bit silly. Check out the site rules you agreed to adhere to. This isn't the place to air dirty laundry.

Best of luck.

There was no naming or shaming if i wanted to do this i wauld have done it in my first post.

I have to agree Chazz is right.

She came on to the forum asking for advice on how to proceed and get help. Advising each other is what this site is about!

Someone may of said 'name and shame the company' but this was never actually done. A warning would of been more appropriate.

Maybe the admins should realise they are not above making mistakes and not be so quick to use their powers!

Well sorry to say but I agree with the moderators on this one. This site is for advice and teaching, not for ranting about something we ( the SG Members) cant do anything about. (That sort of thing is what we have friends and family for.) Your gripe was with the company and therefore should have been discussed with them before starting to threaten that you would name and shame. We all sympathise and wish we could help in these situations but to be honest where would your thread have led? Just more frustration, more people adding fuel to the flames and nothing constructive at the end of it. So take a deep breath, try to relax and and dont let that company ruin something else on an already icky day.

As GMG has already said above, these types of issues are best discussed with Moderators/Admin in My Forum.

However, Salon Geek Rules clearly set out what is and what is not permitted on the site, and if you are in any doubt then may I please ask you to click the "Rules" button at the bottom of the page so that you can re-familiarise yourself with them.

In the meantime, I shall now be closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back