The correct way to a good manual tan with Xen tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi all, right iv just orderd some Xen Tan Deep Bronze Self Tan. Iv been reading up alittle about the product so need some advice. Im not trained in tanning but i am thinking of doing it if i like the product.
Iv read about using oil free ect so whats the best way to look and keep looking good with self manual tanning please?
Exfoliate {product?}
I normally bath not shower so do i have to shower only now?
What shower wash or bath wash can i use?
What good moisturiser is best?:?:

Thanks for any advice in advance xx

Hi
The deep bronze luxe is a lovely product, best to exfoliate well the day before to get rid of dry dead skin, i would apply a little bit of moisturiser to back of hands just so product is slightly dliuted as can look obvious if goes too dark on hands and apply with a tanning mitt. Xen-tan do them or can buy similar in superdrug, gloves are good substitute but if you're new to tanning a mitt blends nicely.

As for after, moisturise and shower with an oil free product. This type of tanning cream tans gradually and can be applied weekly or whenever you feel the need, its not as instant as having a spray tan.

Hope that helps x

Hi there,

I came across you post for help on Xen-Tan self-tan application.

There is a fabulous tool on our website which will answer all your queries on how to prepare your body for tanning and how to prolong your tan after tanning. There is also a great section on our Professional Spray Tan Treatment too.

It can be accessed via this link Xen Tan - The Little Book of Tanning and is completely free to read.

I hope you enjoy it and your amazing tan!

Kind Regards
Amy

Thanks for your replys I will certainly give it ago! Thanks again x

Latest posts

Back