The correct way to creative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louiser

Reaction score
I've been reading the info and I'm not sure which courses I should be doing. I'm a fully qualified nail tech including mani and pedi but I dont know what is the best route through creative and what order I should be doing things in!

i noticed that you use nsi . You need to give creative a call and go onto doing a conversation course then take it from there.

I rang creative and got them to send me a folio , they were very quick as it arrived the next day, all course info is in there. HTH :)

I was reading the info and I'm still a bit confused, should I be thinking about doing the foundation or the induction?

I was reading the info and I'm still a bit confused, should I be thinking about doing the foundation or the induction?
if you are already trained you can usually do the induction course but if you were not happy with your 1st lot of training or dont feel confident enough sometimes its worth starting from scratch with the foundation xx

Hi...
As you are a qualified Nail tech with a couple of years experience...then you should just 'convert' over to Creative and book an L&P Induction Course.
This is a one day course to show you how to use the Creative products and their method of application...mix ratio etc....
The cost of the course is really just what the kit costs...so the training is free....
Once you have done this Course I am sure your Education Ambassador would be able to advise you on what to do next.
HTH

I just converted to CND L&P as I had already trained elsewhere and then went ahead and did all the other convertion classes on offer like Brisa Gel, Fabric# and the Spa mani & pedi and then went down the Masters route. Good luck whatever you decide.

Excellent. I'll get working then!!!

Thank you for all your help!!

Latest posts

Back