The dam cheek of the woman!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would'nt do anything to her . don't stoop to her level. she will upset so many people, give her enough rope and she'll hang herself, you are not the first and certainly won't be the last, let somebody else sort her out she will one day meet her waterloo. I have another hairdresser open up the road from me, just over a year ago and she's a nasty piece of work, and has tried to get some of my client's. i'm doing and saying nothing, as i do believe she will upset people,I'm playing the waiting game. one day.:)

I would'nt do anything to her . don't stoop to her level. she will upset so many people, give her enough rope and she'll hang herself, you are not the first and certainly won't be the last, let somebody else sort her out she will one day meet her waterloo. I have another hairdresser open up the road from me, just over a year ago and she's a nasty piece of work, and has tried to get some of my client's. i'm doing and saying nothing, as i do believe she will upset people,I'm playing the waiting game. one day.:)

Thank goodness - a voice of reason.
I'm really disappointed at some of the suggestions made on this post; for goodness sake, people, this is called customer management! If you're not capable of managing your clients, who are the heart of your business, you're not going to be in business very long! I know that sounds harsh, but we're meant to be professionals, not fishwife harpies with a penchant for clocking a stroppy client!

Latest posts

Back