The diet starts Monday!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have you heard of secret diet drops? i found them on facebook, the diet is hard but the drops make it easier! I have lost 2 stone in 5 months :)

That's the Simeons Diet. It's been around since the 1940s and is a favourite of fraudsters because it naturally produces results that look spectacular and can be attributed to whatever snake oil they're selling.

I have 1 st to lose, I'm starting the 5-2 diet today, I've read a lot of good reviews about it, and I think it's something I could stick with x

I run, Zumba, body combat,and body attack. I live in trainers and Nike leggings and should be a size 6 in theory! Lol

Are you not doing anything with weights? If not, you definitely should as that's all cardio you're doing at the moment. Can you try a Body Pump class too? I was doing Body Attack, Step, Body Combat etc and, although I didn't need/want to lose weight, I saw a big difference in my body once I started doing Body Pump.

Definitely ignore the scales if you do start weights though, you'll gain muscle quickly and weigh more.

I joined slimming world a couple of weeks ago. Last night was my second weigh in and i've lost 6.5lb so far.

I have quite a long way to go, i'm currently 17st4lb, 5ft6 and size 18-20, sometimes 22 on top because i'm big busted. Like the other poster said, i don't look right too small, so i'm going to aim for 13 stone and see how i feel then.

Good luck everybody with your new start xx

Are you not doing anything with weights? If not, you definitely should as that's all cardio you're doing at the moment. Can you try a Body Pump class too? I was doing Body Attack, Step, Body Combat etc and, although I didn't need/want to lose weight, I saw a big difference in my body once I started doing Body Pump.

Definitely ignore the scales if you do start weights though, you'll gain muscle quickly and weigh more.

I also do 2 CX works classes a week which are all resistance work :) think my metabolism has been ruined by years of stupid diets like Atkins, fasting, cabbage soup, maple syrup..in not going back down the horrible roat if "diets' :) eat healthily and move more, don't diet :)

Well I have no will power!

Didnt start eating less but cut down on the coke during the day.

Down to 10stone!!

I also do 2 CX works classes a week which are all resistance work :) think my metabolism has been ruined by years of stupid diets like Atkins, fasting, cabbage soup, maple syrup..in not going back down the horrible roat if "diets' :) eat healthily and move more, don't diet :)

I'd still cut out some of the cardio and replace it with a Body Pump if you can. CXWorx is good too but you're lifting quite heavy weights with Pump so it really does make a difference.

Very sensible attitude, fad diets are definitely not the way to go! If you don't lose any weight then you should just be happy that you're fit and healthy and that's how you're meant to be. We're all different, that's what makes us interesting :biggrin:

Well I have no will power!

Didnt start eating less but cut down on the coke during the day.

Down to 10stone!!

Are you saying you have lost 1/2 a stone since Monday ,confused :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Are you saying you have lost 1/2 a stone since Monday ,confused :-D

Think she is, it sounds a lot but you always lose more at the start..although usually 4lb first week not 7lb in 3 days!! Lol

I have lost another 1 and a half. Slowly getting there :)

(sorry to sound silly but how much is a stone? We dont use that method here lol)

Well I have lost a pound since Monday but this is normally back by the nx Monday but I have a wedding it go to in ten days so am going to try and be strict :-D

Latest posts

Back