The diet starts Monday!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FuzzBall

Reaction score
So on Monday me and the husbum are starting a diet. Just smaller portions, no sugar in our tea or fizzy drinks, or general carp.

Im a size 12/14 and 10 1/2 stone, after two kids within two years Ive got a mummy tummy to loose!

Anyone else want to go on the diet with us?

I am already eating healthily (not 'on a diet'), because as soon as you say that, your brain thinks you cant have things and then you start to crave them more.

Good on you, but I would start tomorrow, otherwise over the next 3 days you will eat loads of naughty things and then you will start your 'diet' with an extra 3-5 pounds to lose.

For me its Rosemary Conley all the way - I am 4st 1lb down and feel great!
xx

Im forever saying those four words! Never happens tho, wish my OH was more supportive! I'll do my best to be healthy n he sits there with choc and crisps and all the things that make me fat! He says he doesnt want to go on a diet or lose weight, tho it would probably do him the world of good :/

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

Just really hoping that I dont loose fat from everywhere if that makes sense! I quiet like them!!!

This always confuses me because I'm 10stone 2 at 5ft 5 and wear a size 10 yet a lot of people my weight are a 12-14...going off a bit there lol
I would like to lose 8-10lb by Xmas. But I think my body is at its Natural weight, ie it doesn't shift despite eating silly healthy and running 30miles a week! I did 14 miles last night, burnt 1509 cal and only consumed 1209 cal yet gained 2lb!! Like what the ...??

I did rosemary Connelly but when I run I burn up to 1600 cal and I felt eating only 1200 cal a day as she recommends for the first two weeks would impede on my running

I started dieting last week lost 4 pounds so far :)

This always confuses me because I'm 10stone 2 at 5ft 5 and wear a size 10 yet a lot of people my weight are a 12-14...going off a bit there lol
I would like to lose 8-10lb by Xmas. But I think my body is at its Natural weight, ie it doesn't shift despite eating silly healthy and running 30miles a week! I did 14 miles last night, burnt 1509 cal and only consumed 1209 cal yet gained 2lb!! Like what the ...??

You are burning fat, but gaining muscle.

If you are happy with your body, ignore what the scales say, you are obviously very toned and your body is more muscle than fat-hence the higher weight compared to others of your size.

Also, if you are running that much, you need to be eating more to allow your body to comfortably burn fat.

x

I could be smaller but it doesn't happen any more :( think its an age thing. Like my body finally said "STOP! NO MORE!" This is how I'm staying" lol
Not happy per say just accepting :) lol

Im only 19, i hope my body has said that this is it!

have you heard of secret diet drops? i found them on facebook, the diet is hard but the drops make it easier! I have lost 2 stone in 5 months :)

Hi im also 10 stone 6 ,5' 5" size 12-14 ,

i have struggled with my weight for years due to thyroid,depression and leukemia,

i would love to lose 15-20 pounds before my holiday in march but its a daily struggle as I don't eat much as it is ,

i did get down to 8st 10pd once but was literally living on a bowl of porridge and a opinions hot chocolate and about 3 liters of water a day for months ,so save to say im not designed to be that weight ,

but good luck to you both :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

I started mine yesterday! Was gonna join slimming world but had 2 extra appointments to fit in and missed the class, did the slimming world diet yesterday by myself with out joining, so maybe I don't need to join? Haha! Day 2 going a ok so far. I'm 5ft 8, size 18 and weigh 17st 5, but I don't look it. I'm not like majorly obese with like 4 chins and huge bingo wings lol! Just chunky :) haha I think it's because I'm tall and got boobs and hips I can get away with it! Ill put a picture up of how i look atm if someone tells me how. I used to weigh 14 stone and size 14 and put on the weight through loosing a job, my best friend passing away from a car accident and ending a 5 year relationship. Everything kinda happened at once and I turned to comfort eating. When I did slimming world last time I got down to 12st11 and people thought I looked a bit ill, saying that I was loosing the prettiness out of my face and cheek bones so I want to slim down to size 14 again and between 13-14 stone and I will be happy with that :) good luck ladies xxx

So on Monday me and the husbum are starting a diet. Just smaller portions, no sugar in our tea or fizzy drinks, or general carp.

Im a size 12/14 and 10 1/2 stone, after two kids within two years Ive got a mummy tummy to loose!

Anyone else want to go on the diet with us?

i start a diet EVERY monday.:lol:.

I'm in!!! Boyfriend fed up of hearing me moan-baby is 6 months old would love to shift this extra stone by end of January!

I've got some fitness videos going to try and do 20 minutes min 4-5 nights a week :)

I'm much calmer when I eat less bread I'm sure it messes with my hormones so adios to that!

Also late night snacking is a killer and having just returned to work I'm back in a staff room full of snacks! Ahhh!

I'm in I started mine today! I'm 5 ft 3 inch and 199lbs. Don't know stone conversion.

I'm in I started mine today! I'm 5 ft 3 inch and 199lbs. Don't know stone conversion.

14 stone 3 pounds ,there are 14 pounds in a stone. :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

I could be smaller but it doesn't happen any more :( think its an age thing. Like my body finally said "STOP! NO MORE!" This is how I'm staying" lol
Not happy per say just accepting :) lol

Are you just running or are you doing other types of exercise?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Are you just running or are you doing other types of exercise?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

I run, Zumba, body combat,and body attack. I live in trainers and Nike leggings and should be a size 6 in theory! Lol

Latest posts

Back