The down side of the good weather is

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, the fear that at any given moment, then rain could make a comeback

Sweating! I always worry (especially when I'm doing waxing) that I look more than a little dishevelled ;)

Xxx

You lot have jinxed the good weather!

It's cold, chucking it down and thunder and lightening on the South Coast :(

Come back summer, PLEASE!!!!

Sorry KayaPapaya! Still nice and sunny up North :D

Yes jinxed here too in Hampshire! Talk of current nice sunny weather always brings on a downpour! It's so heavy it's stotting off the pavement. :)

Yes jinxed here too in Hampshire! Talk of current nice sunny weather always brings on a downpour! It's so heavy it's stotting off the pavement. :)

It's brightening up in Southampton now :D

Sweating! I always worry (especially when I'm doing waxing) that I look more than a little dishevelled ;)

Xxx

Aww, me too! Did so much waxing yesterday, felt like a big sweaty mess when i finally finished at 8pm. Nice! I love it really though :D

Piggin' blue bottles:irked:

I was actually sitting here thinking why doesn't she like bottles that are blue when it's sunny! Took me a minute to work that out - having a duh moment lol x

It still being sunny at 10pm an my 3 year old refusing to go to sleep as its not dark yet!

I know the feeling! And him waking up at the crack of dawn as soon as the sun comes out! X

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

My boyfriend is a farmer so I dread summer time!! It's the busiest time of year and he either comes home really late or works through the night! I pray for rain muhaha x

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

Sweating and it makes my eczema extra itchy

Sunburn 😞I should know better but wasn't expecting it to be so hot! I now have one frazzled arm. Used aloe at my mums but haven't got anything at home so used my eve taylor facial oil as it has lavender in....hope it helps and doesn't make it worse!

Good thing is being able to run every evening
Bad thing. Its too hot to run during the day when I dont have the children. Am suffering serious sun burn today lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

F****** lawnmowers!! Someone PLEASE invent a quiet one and give it to my neighbour - drowned out the start of the Canadian Grand Prix this evening, and that was with my windows shut!

Neighbours playing extremely loud music from 12 noon till 3am and nothing we can do about it according to the police :(
Vicki x

Neighbours playing extremely loud music from 12 noon till 3am and nothing we can do about it according to the police :(
Vicki x

We've got an out of hours environmental health team to deal with this sort of thing.

Give your council a call in the morning and they should be able to give you the number. Or call now if it's going on tonight. :)

Vicki x

Lol. This reply reminds me of my own neighbours....a retired couple in their 60s and I was never so glad as the day Westlife announced their retirement. For many years, every time a new album came out I knew it off by heart within 2 weeks.

And as much as I love children, why do their grandchildren ALWAYS scream when playing in the garden? I mean, please...it's like they're being stung by wasps everytime they visit!

But I say nowt....they lost their son a couple of years ago to alcoholism and I'm just grateful they still have routes to happiness in their life. Nice couple, just dreadful taste in music. Il Divo is their other favourite. Not sure what's worse. Lol.

Latest posts

Back