The Edge or EzFlow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauraj

Reaction score
Which do you think is better?

For what?

Are we talking training, products, gel or acrylic (L&P).

Oh sorry its the L&P system. I have EzFlow but its just trial size and its a million times better than the one I was using before which was pro level. But someone has said The Edge is good and I don't know whether to try it.

ez flow has a much bigger range to choose from. its a very well thought of product.

The Edge is really seen as a low end product whereas EzFlow is up there with the premium product lines with CND, Young Nails, Entity and Nfu.Oh.

I am not sure how you have narrowed it down to Edge v EzFlow possibly because they offer training in your area, but I would definitely go for EzFlow. I was an Educator for EzFlow a few years ago and I know they put a lot of energy into their trainining programmes and they have top International Educators like Anthony Buckley to inspire and motivate you.
I never liked to work with the High Definition products though, but I do think that the Q & A system they offer along with all the great colour powders are fantastic.

I don't want to offend anyone on here, but I suppose as I have been in this industry for a while and know a thing or two it does affect me as a client as well therefore.............if I walked into a salon for a set of nails and saw The Edge products on the desk then I would cancel my appointment.
I know there is a chance that the technician may be absolutely brilliant, but the fact she is using cheap low end products would put me off. Sorry, but that is my honest thoughts.

The Edge is really seen as a low end product whereas EzFlow is up there with the premium product lines with CND, Young Nails, Entity and Nfu.Oh.

I am not sure how you have narrowed it down to Edge v EzFlow possibly because they offer training in your area, but I would definitely go for EzFlow. I was an Educator for EzFlow a few years ago and I know they put a lot of energy into their trainining programmes and they have top International Educators like Anthony Buckley to inspire and motivate you.
I never liked to work with the High Definition products though, but I do think that the Q & A system they offer along with all the great colour powders are fantastic.

I don't want to offend anyone on here, but I suppose as I have been in this industry for a while and know a thing or two it does affect me as a client as well therefore.............if I walked into a salon for a set of nails and saw The Edge products on the desk then I would cancel my appointment.
I know there is a chance that the technician may be absolutely brilliant, but the fact she is using cheap low end products would put me off. Sorry, but that is my honest thoughts.

I bet you feel quite liberated now Izzi!! :lol: Unfortunately I am not allowed to say the same type of things as you can or people think I have a motive even if as a nail technician I know what you are saying is absolutely right. :hug:

i only narrowed it down to those because they were the products stocked by the supplier where I usually go and I didn't really know much about them. I'll stick with the EzFlow then thank you everyone x

Latest posts

Back