The Event Q & A´s

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smartypantz

Reaction score
I hope I have posted in the right place, if not, I am sorry and please move it:hug:

I have never been to The Event before, and I don´t think I am alone, so I thought I should start a thread for people to pose their questions and then those that have been before could hopefully provide the answers.

What kit should we bring?

Should we come naked or fully dressed? (nails that is :lol:)

Will we be able to buy products there?

(There is only 6 weeks and 6 days or 42 sleeps to go, not that I am excited about it or anything :lol:)

Good one smartypantz as I was wondering the same thing !

No other questions at the moment apart from the ones you have asked !

i'm only going on what happened last year but, people wore salon wear in the day, either just smart casual or tunics. and then dresses etc in the evening. all i took with me kit wise last year was prep products metal tools etc! oh god i spent so much money, yep they had set up a shop to purchase all products. x x x
Posted via Mobile Device

oh and nails, well i went with nothing on them, and then we practiced on tips! X
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry, threads about the Event, need to be put within the Event listing in the Events forum or in the Social Group.

I do not want to do down any ones enthusiasm one bit and I am really looking forward to going but not every one on here is going or even wants to be going. In the run up and aftermath of the previous Event, it became quite "nauseating" for want of a better word, for all the hundreds of members who were not going and it is a bit unfair.

I hope you all understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back