The feet!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfie

Reaction score
Hi, I use a towel and sticky feet. I put barrier cream around the side of foot and sometimes near toes but I am still finding product build up on some clients!?...oh and I don't spray the feet just let the oversprayed tan do that. Is there anything else I can do...also if you see it happening whilst spraying what can I do!? Help

If you have that much overspray that the feet are getting too much solution on them, then you need to adjust your gun so there is less overspray. I have my gun set so I use just 40 to 45ml per tan and I have to give the feet a quick spray over to ensure they are tanned.

If you have that much overspray that the feet are getting too much solution on them, then you need to adjust your gun so there is less overspray. I have my gun set so I use just 40 to 45ml per tan and I have to give the feet a quick spray over to ensure they are tanned.
Thanks so much for your reply I have a pro v applicator and have it set at just 2. Maybe I will speak to company.. Maybe 2 is high not low!?

Thanks so much for your reply I have a pro v applicator and have it set at just 2. Maybe I will speak to company.. Maybe 2 is high not low!?
I buff the feet and hands with a microfiber mit. They come out beautiful every time!

I buff the feet and hands with a microfiber mit. They come out beautiful every time!

It is ALWAYS best to leave the spray untouched if possible. By touching the tan you risk something going wrong.

Wolfie said:

How many ml of solution are you using per tan?

I was taught this Technique and have not had any dissatisfied clients. I will keep your recommendation in mind. Thank you for the tip!!

I was taught this Technique and have not had any dissatisfied clients. I will keep your recommendation in mind. Thank you for the tip!!
I am glad you've had no complaints, if the 'spary and leave it alone technique' works for the rest of the body it should work just as well for the hands & feet (remember the hands and feet only need a light spray and the guide should look lighter than the arms & legs but the tan will be just fine after wash off).

I am glad you've had no complaints, if the 'spary and leave it alone technique' works for the rest of the body it should work just as well for the hands & feet (remember the hands and feet only need a light spray and the guide should look lighter than the arms & legs but the tan will be just fine after wash off).
I just blend the area between the wrist and hand to make sure there is not any build up and lightly over the knuckles. I don't mess with anything else. :0)

Latest posts

Back