The Gel Bottle lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natalie*

Reaction score
Hi,
Has anyone got a The Gel Bottle lamp and what do people think?

I have always had a Cnd shellac lamp but since they changed to the LED Lamp I have had 3 break. The power supply at the bottom of the machine always ends up losing its connection. Because of this I'm looking for another lamp and as I use The Gel Bottle products as well as shellac I wondered if there machines were just as good?

I have TGB lamp and I'm very pleased with it but I only use it for TGB products. It cures them perfectly as it has been designed to and it's a nice spacious lamp. However, if you are also using Shellac as well you should stick to their lamp to cure it. It certainly doesn't sound right that you have had 3 break though! I would take it up with Sweet Squared/Ellisons (wherever you bought them) x

I have TGB lamp and I'm very pleased with it but I only use it for TGB products. It cures them perfectly as it has been designed to and it's a nice spacious lamp. However, if you are also using Shellac as well you should stick to their lamp to cure it. It certainly doesn't sound right that you have had 3 break though! I would take it up with Sweet Squared/Ellisons (wherever you bought them) x

Hi, just wondered what you think of TGB? Do you use the builder gel? Is it very strong? Looking for something to offer with extensions, tried sns but it’s so difficult and sticks too being an acrylic

Hi, just wondered what you think of TGB? Do you use the builder gel? Is it very strong? Looking for something to offer with extensions, tried sns but it’s so difficult and sticks too being an acrylic
Yes, I use their builder gel (BIAB) and I find it really strong. I use it for all overlays, over natural nails and tips. I don't do really, really long extensions and I think Gel Pot might be better for those (I haven't tried that though).

Latest posts

Back