The Great Geeky Weigh-In !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragdoll >^..^<

Reaction score
:rolleyes:
Hi Guys,

Are you all like me and desperately trying to shed a few pounds before christmas ? yes ? Im doing weight watchers which is great and i lost 6lbs in 2 weeks (yeay) but then i had my daughters birthday, then my nephews birthday and its all gone terribly wrong :irked: I think the problem for me is that i am doing it alone, i need a diet buddy, someone i can kind of compete with, if you know what i mean. i thought it would be a good idea to get on here and start an official weight loss thread. what do ya think ??? Im not asking for geeks to reveal their actual weight, just to log in say once a week and tell us all how many lbs you've lost. Would be great if we all posted it on the same day or over the week end ? See who can loose the most before Christmas??????

Come on - whose in ???

first weigh-in this sunday ?

I really need to lose weight and a lot of it, but and there's always a but I know I can't start so close to Christmas so if it's O.K. with you guys I will join in after Christmas if you're still doing the weigh in.

Could I suggest that maybe setting up a group is the way to go where people can suggest recipes and give motivation?

well i joined w w on mon so my first weigh in is mon, i can post then:hug:
yeah the recipie swap is great idea, someone set up a w w geek group x

Hi guys,

There's a website set up that does exactly what you're looking for...PEERtrainer.com

I joined it recently and it's great. You create group of up to 4 people (invite friends or strangers), you log your food daily, have a chat room for updates/motivation/scolding etc. It's shocking to actually see what goes in the gob daily!

Give it a go, it's completely free.

well i joined w w on mon so my first weigh in is mon, i can post then:hug:
yeah the recipie swap is great idea, someone set up a w w geek group x

Go for it Sam :hug: mine is on wednesday, i know ill have put on this week but im treating it as a fresh start so my first weight loss will (hopefully be next wed week) good Luck :wink2: x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back