The Nail & Beauty Link

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I was just looking around on websites where you can buy glitters etc! I came across TNBL ( The Nail and Beauty Link ) Im just wondering if anyone has bought from there previously as they sell CND Shellac on there and I wasn't sure if its Genuine!? Ive only every bought from S2 as I don't want to buy dodgy fakes!
If anyone would put their opinions across that would be great! :biggrin:

Thanks in advance!! :hug:

I buy from them alot, but not for Cnd stuff, they have great customer service and I believe they was at the beauty show aswell xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

ahh thank you for the quick reply! Yeah I was just looking around for glitters and nail art mostly and also came across CND I would never normally buy from anywhere else but I suppose trying new things never hurt :)

I've just returned an item to them (not Shellac!!) because it was clearly old stock and it looked like one of the items was used. I have no complaints about the way my return has been handled, but this was my first experience and my last.

Iv never had any problems with them, iv made about 6 or more orders from them but that was all IBD products of which they are an official stockist x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you for all your replies!

I suppose ill just have to try it out and see how it goes :)

Just wondered if anyone had any more opinions on the TNBL website? I bought something from the website last week. Black shadow Gelish, base coat and top it off.
The only reason I bought from here is because they had a stand at beauty awards. The bottle is bang on genuine, the product seems great so far, but I will get back on this post in a couple of weeks to tell you how long the gelish lasted.

Latest posts

Back