The nail boss!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that just coloured acrylic powder he is using In his videos on Instagram ? Think I'm going to have to start practicing his techniques ! AMAZING

I believe he also said he uses a razor blade (dulled down of course) to cut straight lines. I don't know if that's still his current method.

I just seen on one of his videos that he used a razor blade x

I just seen on one of his videos that he used a razor blade x

How? Does he just put it on the nail and draw alongside it? I'm confused x

Lines like these! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407171397.466694.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407171408.076193.jpg

How? Does he just put it on the nail and draw alongside it? I'm confused x

No, he cuts the shape out of the acrylic on the nail before it hardens x

No, he cuts the shape out of the acrylic on the nail before it hardens x

Oh right. I don't use acrylic. Wonder if I could get such straight lines with Gelish! X

Some people use masking tape for them or you can get nail guides in all sorts of shapes/patterns for nail art in gel polish x

Any ideas how he gets his glitter acrylics like this? Is it just glitter mixed into acrylic? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407287716.371835.jpg

Love this. I think he uses acrylic on all his nails looks like there's chunky glitter mixed in whatever it is x

I love the way he does this, I've not tried mixing glitter into acrylic I could imagine the application being quite tricky, maybe it's not lol. I'm thinking maybe another way could be to do a thin layer of acrylic then cure glitter using gel polish & then add a top layer of acrylic to give it that glass like finish..... Or this could just be a disaster! Lol

I found this Facebook page the other day could maybe get the same effect using these. They look so shiny, can't wait to buy some! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407347250.888600.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407347258.568051.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407347267.847424.jpg

Omg I love them! I've ordered loads!! Lol. I just love glitter! Lol. I'm going to have a lil play & see if it comes out the same

Have you ordered them from that Facebook page. I'm going to order some of the chunky glitters they look lovely x

Have you ordered them from that Facebook page. I'm going to order some of the chunky glitters they look lovely x

Sorry I got mixed up got mine from diamond glitters on eBay & they have fb page...there mixes are Gorgeaus! Xx

Latest posts

Back