The nails ive done :-)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh for goodness sake, Nailzoo, give the girl a break! You certainly do have your foot in your mouth! lol! :smack: We all have to start somewhere until one day she may be as good as you!!! From what I can see I think they look pretty good for a beginner. :)

I hope you note, I havn't commented on the nails much, I'd love to have a good look at them and offer some advice ....BUT..... one step at a time ... and it starts with clear pictures. It has nothing to do with being as good as "whomever", but, obviously with your comment "from what I can see" you only confirm the fact that you had trouble seeing them also ....better,clearer pics are needed, only I had the balls to be honest and say it (which must make me some kind of bully) "pfffffft".

I'm not being offensive (so don't take it that way), nor attempt to label me as such.

A critique was asked for and it's been given (on the picture quality/focus), if the pics were better the nails could be critiqued also.

Ya just need clearer pics ..... a simple, honest fact.

Ya just need clearer pics ..... a simple, honest fact.

I agree with this, when i am looking in nail gallery etc if there are pictures of blurry nails i usually just go straight past them as its too hard to comment on them properly with not being able to see them. :lol:

From what I can see your nails look really good, keep trying with your camera honey:).

ditto for me..even though they are blurry can still see your lines of light are good..and the tips are well cut out and placed nicely.:hug:

ditto for me..even though they are blurry can still see your lines of light are good..and the tips are well cut out and placed nicely.:hug:
they are fins ........

Sorry, but what the hell are FINS?!

they are fins ........
so you cant cut out as you would lose the fin? Is that correct?:confused: never used them and maybe seen them years ago somewhere

Sorry, but what the hell are FINS?!
french_fin_tip1.jpg
here you go gelly!

they have "fins" at the smile line which you but (or butt) your white powder up against (so you can't go wrong). They are a pretty cool idea. ( a no brainer) but at least it's using white powder.

Well I never..... You really do learn something new everyday!
Cheers Guys xx

i wont be using them forever, i am newly qualified and still practicing with fins to get the perfect consistency every time as on different occasions that i do nails i cant ever get the same consistency. On bigger nails i always seem to make it too wet because im afraid my ball wil not cover the whole of the tip, thats why i find pinkies so easy to do and they always look the neatest :)

Latest posts

Back