The nails ive done :-)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammyjane

Reaction score
what do u think. ive got them as clear as poss!
Image005.jpg

Image004.jpg

Image003.jpg

Sorry there big.

I think there comes a time when you have to critique your work against others ..... blurred pictures are a no no, as are excuses when you are on a forum like this with lots of comparisons

atleast she tried!i thought us geeks on her were ment to be helpful and give constructive comments to try and help others? but if its critique you want then im afraid your pictures do need to be clearer.so maybe next time you could try and use a better camera.from what i can see they look good to me,did you use white tips?

yes i used nsi white tips french fin theyre so easy to use and give u the perfect thickness.

i understand about them being blurred i duno how to take the pics so they arnt blurred :-(
i thought id give it a try and see what ppl think.

x

Use the macro button on your camera, it's the one with the tulip/flower icon. It allows close up shots that are in focus.

hth's

yes i used nsi white tips french fin theyre so easy to use and give u the perfect thickness.

i understand about them being blurred i duno how to take the pics so they arnt blurred :-(
i thought id give it a try and see what ppl think.

x
i also like the fin tips.i think they're a really good idea.your whites look really good as you have no shadows on them from what i can see,so well done.i love using nsi products i think there fab:)

thanks for the tip about the auto focus button on the camera. do you know if all cameras have it? im not very good with things like that so i didnt know about the button.thanks again

took some clearer pics

tell me what u think plz

19102007025.jpg

19102007023.jpg

19102007022.jpg

Sammy, did you use the macro setting?
The pics are too out of focus to be able to offer critique as we can't see the nails properly.

i couldnt see that on te camera. i wil try and go through the camera guide when i get chance. sorry

i couldnt see that on te camera. i wil try and go through the camera guide when i get chance. sorry
It might show as a flower/tulip icon (if it has macro), I hope you figure out where it is because I'm looking forward to seeing your nails :green:

It might show as a flower/tulip icon (if it has macro), I hope you figure out where it is because I'm looking forward to seeing your nails :green:

As sandie has said do try and figure your camera out as i would love to be able to see them in clear view.

What i can make out looks quite good but we all know how blured/out of focus pics can lie:irked:

Looking forward to seeing some clear pics.

Well done on posting them in the first place:hug:

imo i think they look good :) the smiles are near enough perfect and have a good apex. but my right hand nails are alot flatter than my left (im left handed) and get a little scared of applying too much product and itending al over my fingers!! lol

theyre always the same thickness on clients though (have only done my friends and friends friends, mum and mums friends :p

I really wana get clear pics of them cos i want critique from you brill geeks haha.

I will have another look when i get home, maybe my brother will help me.
xx

my eyes hurt !!!!!!

my eyes hurt !!!!!!

Oh for goodness sake, Nailzoo, give the girl a break! You certainly do have your foot in your mouth! lol! :smack: We all have to start somewhere until one day she may be as good as you!!! From what I can see I think they look pretty good for a beginner. :)

Oh for goodness sake, Nailzoo, give the girl a break! You certainly do have your foot in your mouth! lol! :smack: We all have to start somewhere until one day she may be as good as you!!! From what I can see I think they look pretty good for a beginner. :)
i agree with you babs:)

I agree to i think they look fab well done :green:

Try to take some clearer pics hun and then you will get a better reply. You need to use the macro setting as Sandi says.
Personally I don't like french fin tips but they can be a great start if you are just beginning to learn so as a learning tool keep going with them but when you have practiced more try to use some thinner tips and sculp if possible...upload more pics when possible x

i have some normal white tips but theyr abit cheap looking and havent really worn them before.
i wil definatly have a look at the camera but cant until monday cos my brother knows more than me

I have done a few sculpts in college and they took ages for me to do well and look good bt finally got it in the end and they were fab. i had to file alot which isnt good and any professional will not need to do much filing.

I find it quite hard to get the thickness just right its either too thick or too thin when i do sclupts and also have nightmares applying the forms and getting them to stay put!

I have to practice my sculpts more. im so addicted to the french fins though they make it so easy to do cs for my it helps get the perfect apex and thickness of the tip.

Can i ask why you dont like them?
xx

i have some normal white tips but theyr abit cheap looking and havent really worn them before.
i wil definatly have a look at the camera but cant until monday cos my brother knows more than me

I have done a few sculpts in college and they took ages for me to do well and look good bt finally got it in the end and they were fab. i had to file alot which isnt good and any professional will not need to do much filing.

I find it quite hard to get the thickness just right its either too thick or too thin when i do sclupts and also have nightmares applying the forms and getting them to stay put!

I have to practice my sculpts more. im so addicted to the french fins though they make it so easy to do cs for my it helps get the perfect apex and thickness of the tip.

Can i ask why you dont like them?
xx

I did use them years ago and found that the apex was too high with them but like I say they were good to learn with for practising smile lines.
You will find that it takes a while to learn to work with your brush rather than your file but keep practising and you'll be fine.
Checkout the tutorials on the site too there are many that can help you x

:rolleyes: Sorry - these are just too blurry to see**

Latest posts

Back