The new OPI Tru View Lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmillieShellac

Reaction score
Evening ladies, has anyone bought this new lamp that attaches itself onto the OPI Gelcolor LED light?
On first view I think it looks great I just wanted to find out if you have it and how do you feel about it?
Thanks SS

Does nobody have this new attachment for the OPI LED lamp? SS

I saw this in capital today with another fellow geek, looks really nice but only attaches to the lamp from what the box said, so useless unless you have the lamp. If I had the lamp I'd consider getting it.

I've seen it on www.theindustrysource.com. It looks like a table lamp to me. The OPI LED lamp does have 2 ports on the back to plug into, one is for the power so I assume the other is for the lamp. It would be nice to have but I'm wondering if its gonna be top heavy. Would you always have to have the LED lamp on top of your Mani table? I don't use mine all the time, mostly my CND UV lamp. I wish I could se the whole setup.

Sent from my Xoom using SalonGeek

I don't know if this picture helps. Possibly not something for a salon desk, but it might be very useful for mobile techs.

Attachments

• Capturelamp.JPG
    Capturelamp.JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 457
Basically your led lamp has to slide down area on the back, left and right and the lamp just slides down into it, you can ave either side, but from looking at it yesterday it does not free stand, so unless you have the lamp you can't use it.

Brilliant for mobile users :)

I looked at this too but don't have the lamp :(

Interesting, I do have the lamp which I love and thought it would be a useful attachment, especially whilst out of the salon! I think I'll purchase it and I'll let you all know! SS

Latest posts

Back