The new Shellac collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah same as here :mad: I'm so sad
And a ton other things missing! I can't even find a cnd towel here, even from the official distributor!

And a ton other things missing! I can't even find a cnd towel here, even from the official distributor!
I know, seems crazy sometimes, I've been advised to order some things directly from the states. Which seems a little bizarre if you ask me

can i open a states account? I can't on S2

can i open a states account? I can't on S2
It would depend on the beauty supply store,if they accept your certificates and their shipping regulations, some will absolutely not ship CND/ some professional products, however some will. It's luck of the draw really, and obviously you only ever want to purchase from authorized distributors, which of course you know

You could also reach out to CND directly and see if they could give you some advice as to get the products you want in your country through their distributors

It would depend on the beauty supply store,if they accept your certificates and their shipping regulations, some will absolutely not ship CND/ some professional products, however some will. It's luck of the draw really, and obviously you only ever want to purchase from authorized distributors, which of course you know

You could also reach out to CND directly and see if they could give you some advice as to get the products you want in your country through their distributors
But it's their distributor I contacted and they told me they don't stock the item I was asking about...

But it's their distributor I contacted and they told me they don't stock the item I was asking about...
Maybe if you reach out to CND (like head office in the US) let them know that you are after xyz and perhaps they could advise you what to do. I've done that before when I was after something specific

What's your thoughts on these! I don't think they seem as they are on the pics! Do you guys!??? I've only done alluring amethyst on a client, but on my pops, see through I know they seem so so thin and unlike the pics! Little disappointed I think!! ....or am I just too used to lecenté now????

I'm sure I read on here someone else was disappointed too hollym

Has anyone been adding any other colours underneath? Or are you all finding coverage is ok with 2 coats, I still haven't had big enough gaps in my day to have a play!!! Pics be fab?? [emoji12]

Not a great pic but these have 2 coats and only the last two have another colour underneath (rosebud and midnight swim). Have you tried a good stir?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1473370656.719334.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1473370656.719334.jpg
    406.1 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Ah thank you, like I say not had a play as such just when first opened was like huh!!
These look great, once I've finished with clients today in gonna sit and play! Only used the blue and I put peacock plume under it xx

This is Starry Sapphire over Purple Purple on the ring finger.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    904.5 KB · Views: 51
Well
Well
Well.. I messaged blossom saying I'm not liking them so much and I'm still on the same page.!! They're ok I prefer Lecente dazzle you can't beat it and I'm not a fan of the thick consistency of the starstrucks I don't get on well with the thick ones

Well
Well
Well.. I messaged blossom saying I'm not liking them so much and I'm still on the same page.!! They're ok I prefer Lecente dazzle you can't beat it and I'm not a fan of the thick consistency of the starstrucks I don't get on well with the thick ones

I've been holding off while waiting to see any reviews, but I think I prefer Ice Vapour as an extra layer, even though it's only available occasionally.

I feel really sad that I'm not a fan.. I think they look better on short natural nails but when I had the emerald lights on my acrylic I felt like it was so thick and bulky and there wasn't a major sparkle to them.

I feel really sad that I'm not a fan.. I think they look better on short natural nails but when I had the emerald lights on my acrylic I felt like it was so thick and bulky and there wasn't a major sparkle to them.

Maybe that's the difference as I only work on natural nails. Shame though.

Is it definitely a thicker consistency or is it me??

Is it definitely a thicker consistency or is it me??

I find most of the coloured glitters are a bit thicker...glacial mist and butterfly queen are the same.

Yes agreed, these glitter shades are thicker to work with so I usually do a background colour first so I don't need to do so many layers with the glitter.
Eg: magenta mischief under butterfly queen

What would you say goes well under emerald lights

Latest posts

Back