The Official.. I'm a Celeb, Get Me Outta Here! Thread !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Phina had an attitude problem - fancy not letting the old dear go in the bed (the show the other night).

Was Dean Gaffney in it from the beginning, I only noticed him the other night doing the bungee jumping...

.. I think Lauren Booth is a drama queen.... and my god.. Jason Donovan looks ROUGH - that cocaine is BADDDDDDDD!!! That's not the same bloke who went with Charlene is it??? Surely not!

I think Phina had an attitude problem - fancy not letting the old dear go in the bed (the show the other night).

Was Dean Gaffney in it from the beginning, I only noticed him the other night doing the bungee jumping...

.. I think Lauren Booth is a drama queen.... and my god.. Jason Donovan looks ROUGH - that cocaine is BADDDDDDDD!!! That's not the same bloke who went with Charlene is it??? Surely not!

LMAO your funny :)

I can't stand Dean Gaffney, he keeps looking in the mirror......WHY ??

Love David Gest I hope he wins

LMAO your funny :)

I can't stand Dean Gaffney, he keeps looking in the mirror......WHY ??

Love David Gest I hope he wins

I find him quite amusing... he made me laugh when he was slagging off Phina for eating loads - she would have been great doing bushtucker trials.. especially the singing one in the booth.... she could have gulped all those bugs down with only a minor burp :eek:

It's good to see the 'celebrities' interacting with each other, Jason seems like a keen little puppy dog eager to help anyone - the bush probably doesn't bother him much being a native!

I hope david gest wins too... he is HILARIOUS!! :lol:
icon_lol.gif
:lol:

I have only got one thing to say

I DO NOT DO DISHES!

Get a grip man!!

Yeah but he cleans the dunny - I know where I'd rather put my hands (and nose!!!)...... I'd wash up every day if it meant I didn't have to clean out someone's elses poo.....!!!!

By the way....

who went last night? I missed it cos we went to the cinema! LOL

miranda...milandra....i dunno...just the one who bursts out laughing after every sentance...:lol: the one with the blond hair :lol: who was in emerdale :lol: with a wide grin :lol: name begins with "M" :lol: ohhh my word its catching and I'm doing it now...:lol: help :lol: xx

miranda...milandra....i dunno...just the one who bursts out laughing after every sentance...:lol: the one with the blond hair :lol: who was in emerdale :lol: with a wide grin :lol: name begins with "M" :lol: ohhh my word its catching and I'm doing it now...:lol: help :lol: xx

LMAO! :lol: :smack: <<smacks bagpuss that better?

Aww poor dean lol! ''i'm being bitten alive guys'', ''it skinks bloooohhhhhhh'
oh yes and the girl screams! what entertainment! fair play he did well 5/6 stars with a little help from ant & dec

&

OMG i cant believe david has someone clean his teeth, i mean come on!!!

Well I was wrong! Jan went and I didnt see that coming!

I liked Jan.. I like David gest more though.. he cracks me up! hehe

I do like David and he is very funy, however I get the feeling that if he didn't like you, you would sure ashell know it! I sense a darker side to him.

We were watching David being told how to do washing up and how to use the detergent... :rolleyes:
I told hubby that he'd lost over 2 stone in weight, and he replied that David must have lost it from his brain LMAO

I love David in there, he is still making me lmao.

that with the shampoo and body lotion on the crockery and cutlery? haha

Hes gotta win surely!

"HOLY FUCCACHIA!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[edit]
OH NO,, Davids out!!
I really thought he would win. Must be Jason or Myleen now then!!

Ok Im gutted now David has gone that man just cracked me up I loved him!!! It has got to be Matt now Jason just scares the hell out of me with his wide eyes!!!!

I do like David and he is very funy, however I get the feeling that if he didn't like you, you would sure ashell know it! I sense a darker side to him.

I agree and I think Jan Leming summed him up well. He had everyone running around after him whilst he just slobbed in bed the whole time, it really annoyed me. His stories were very funny, but they'd be better if they were true! I'm glad he went TBH. But boy did he lose some weight, and looks so much better and healthier for it! However talk about fussy, there are people who really are starving in this world who would have given their life for what he kept turning his nose up at, and that's why I just don't like the man. Doesn't know he's born that one!

I don't mind who wins it now cos they have all just got on with it and not complained once. They've been great team players and made sure they got the best out of every minute. But as a woman I'd like Myleene to win!

But as a woman I'd like Myleene to win!

I agree as a woman it has to be Myleene, she give it her all & never winged once!!

But for a bloke it has to be Matt, IMO he lush :lick: ... Jasons got creepy eyes :eek: :eek:

Myleene to win.!!!!

Or Jason

or matt

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

David was funny but didnt do anything .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back