The Official.. I'm a Celeb, Get Me Outta Here! Thread !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can never remember which is which!

the easiest way I found to remember Sass was to think of the "Ants crawling across Ants big forehead"!

Dont mean it in a nasty way as I think they are both well funny!

the easiest way I found to remember Sass was to think of the "Ants crawling across Ants big forehead"!

Dont mean it in a nasty way as I think they are both well funny!

Ah that's a good way to remember, cheers!

I bet Jan is a right wimp with the snakes! Although Scott is the biggest wimp ever in the challenges!

I take it all back about David, love him!

I cannot for the life of me understand why they all put up with being patronised by Jan, she speaks to everyone like s**t. She's a witch, I know we're not supposed to vote off the ones that cause the most friction but I just don't think I can bear to add to her ego by keeping her in.

I take it all back about David, love him!

I cannot for the life of me understand why they all put up with being patronised by Jan, she speaks to everyone like s**t. She's a witch, I know we're not supposed to vote off the ones that cause the most friction but I just don't think I can bear to add to her ego by keeping her in.

Personally? I think the opposite about Jan..

At first she came across as strange, but shes is shy, completely self concious and absolutely harmless.
It looks to me like that Phina and Scott Henshaw are ganging up on her a bit, like bullying her and only if her character wasnt as timid, she would be laughed at about mentioning the achievement of 10 stars so many times, not picked on for it!
She had a right to gloat, cos she did well.

Its bullies like Phina and Scott doing some B***hing about her and others have jumped on the band wagon.. including David.
But I like David, hes not as harsh by far but still..
Am I the only one that thinks this way?
icon_eek.gif
icon_lol.gif

How funny is David....his stories just crack me up....V*****ca S***en....as if!! !I am finding Jan a bit annoying...cant believe she is doing the trial AGAIN!!!

Personally? I think the opposite about Jan..

At first she came across as strange, but shes is shy, completely self concious and absolutely harmless.
It looks to me like that Phina and Scott Henshaw are ganging up on her a bit, like bullying her and only if her character wasnt as timid, she would be laughed at about mentioning the achievement of 10 stars so many times, not picked on for it!
She had a right to gloat, cos she did well.

Its bullies like Phina and Scott doing some B***hing about her and others have jumped on the band wagon.. including David.
But I like David, hes not as harsh by far but still..
Am I the only one that thinks this way?
icon_eek.gif
icon_lol.gif

Think I may be a bit biased cos she reminds me of a real battleaxe that I used to work with!! She's not my cup of tea at all though, constantly whinging and nitpicking. I heard there's been a huge bust up as a result of splitting up the girls and boys!!

How funny is David....his stories just crack me up....V*****ca S***en....as if!! !I am finding Jan a bit annoying...cant believe she is doing the trial AGAIN!!!

I Know.. I was laughing til I cried when he said that with such a straight face.. and also he said another time.. "My mother had one leg,.. and my father had one leg too"

WTF? Why does he come out with these lies? and every story hes told, all his mates have died in them!

People are cottoning onto him now and know hes fibbing half the time.
But is he doing it on purpose or just to get a laugh or just to pick out the gullable ones?
Whichever, he cracks me up! LMAO :D
icon_lol.gif
:D

Dont think jan was as scared as she made out with the snakes,i hate snakes never mind get in a tank with them

Dont think jan was as scared as she made out with the snakes,i hate snakes never mind get in a tank with them

Ooh, I heard someone else mention that on tv that she could hardly have had a phobia of snakes if she completed the task so calmly.

And what sort of wuss is scott? Making out he was savaged by Phina!! He deserved all he got imo!!

Why do the tv bosses think that a load of wannabes arguing is entertainment? I like it when they all get along and have fun! And what a prat Scott was, I think Phina was very restrained given his underhand tactics. I'd have punched his lights out. And how he squinnied that a girl had bitten him, i'd be too embarassed to admit to it.

Scott was so out of order, he deserved a good slap, and what the hell was he on when he was going on about if he was in the outside world he would be able to involve the police!!! DRAMA QUEEN.

I have to admit that I am not a Jan Fan, she does my nut in! She is just so negative.

Phina drives me mad, she seems far too in your face.

However on the whole they seem like a really good bunch. I am enjoying watching them.

Ant & Dec as ever have me in stitches, I love them they just work so so well together.

I am getting fed up with Jan doing all the trials, booooring :rolleyes:.....I wish the public would choose someone else now.

ok so i aint really but it was funny...lol x

Attachments

• fan.jpg
    fan.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 27
I am getting fed up with Jan doing all the trials, booooring :rolleyes:.....I wish the public would choose someone else now.

Well, when they read those same 2 names out again, I thought, OH GAWD!!! (sigh)

Theres no way Jan is gonna eat that stuff.. would have it rathered be Phina (I cant stand her)" put your money where you mouth is and EAT THOSE BUGS" :lick: (pukey smiley needed!!)

Oh well, at least we know the boys will win this one.. unless Jan pulls it outta the bag and Scott skirms his frock off!! PMSL!
icon_wink.gif

ok so i aint really but it was funny...lol x

Yeah come on own up you're really a Jan fan! It's not use denying it now!

I agree it's getting boring now with the same two keep doing the trials, but it always seems to happen that way each series. I think Jan will surprise us tonight and win it again. I mean look what a wimp Scott was in that disco trial ... a few earthworms down his leg and he was outta there, imagine what he'll be like when he has to EAT the things! But then maybe he'll be so hungry he won't care!

BTW am I the only one who can't stand those stupid Iceland ads? Whoever is Kerry Catona's stylist needs shooting, she looks a middle aged frump!

Im getting sick of jan and scott doing all the trails.
I thought dean wouldeve been the one to do them after the live task

Yeah come on own up you're really a Jan fan! It's not use denying it now!

I agree it's getting boring now with the same two keep doing the trials, but it always seems to happen that way each series. I think Jan will surprise us tonight and win it again. I mean look what a wimp Scott was in that disco trial ... a few earthworms down his leg and he was outta there, imagine what he'll be like when he has to EAT the things! But then maybe he'll be so hungry he won't care! I am with you on that one Sass, I can't wait to see his face when the lids are taken off of the plates I really cannot see him eating bugs (mind you I couldn't do it either)

BTW am I the only one who can't stand those stupid Iceland ads? Whoever is Kerry Catona's stylist needs shooting, she looks a middle aged frump!

NO you are not the only one. Every night I moan at hubby about how they are just horrendous.

Thank goodness Phina went last night, she was far to outspoken for my liking!!

I am having a change of heart about Jan though,she really seems to have cheered up over the last few days.

I had always thought that Myleene would be really annoying, but actually I really like her. I think that she will still be in near the end, if not the winner.

well i think Jan will relax now that Phina and Faith have gone, boy did they wind each other up!

I have only got one thing to say

I DO NOT DO DISHES!

Get a grip man!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back