The only thing putting me off CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautygirl1977

Reaction score
Is they seem to run out of stock all the time? I'm just trying to build up my shellac collection and purchased about 10 bottles today. I was planning to buy the spring additives next week but looks like they are all sold out. Do you guys who use CND find this happens a lot? I'm really disappointed just now :(

Although I know its really annoying I kinda look at it another way. I love being with a company that does on the very odd occasion run out because basically its the best and so very very popular.

My only advice is when new limited editions come out buy it straight away.

On the whole Ive never had a terrible problem, odd occasion only and anyway their education and products are worth a wait sometimes xx

the only time CND are out of stock are when new products have come out and as they are so popular they sell out quickly. They will come back in stock very soon i imagine but generally if you want the new thing out you have to get it WHEN it comes out. Many of us went to the beauty show last week and many people queued in the sweet squared stand for hours just to get the colours. Dont be disheartened hun but know that you have made the right decision in chossing such a fab product and know that sweet squared will do everything they can to satisfy customer demand xx

God no, just shows what a massively huge demand there is out there for CND products!
Anything limited edition you need to be fast on...keeping your eyes peeled for when stuff is launching and being there ready to order! Early bird catches the worm and all that.
I don't see that they run out of stock all the time at all...things sell out that's life and one thing I'd be a stickler on is monitoring your own stock levels and ensuring that you have a good ordering system in place.
CND is an amazing brand and the success of it is proof...they wouldn't be achieving that if we the techs didn't have stock!

jenbella is right, monitor your own stock levels and be organised. I make sure that i have one in use and a spare of all my shellac as that is what i do most of, so i make sure i have dsperse, remover, base and top coat and solar oil and i go to all the shows and pick up the new collection colours and additives. then i keep adding bits to my basket and when i need a top coat or remover etc i order the other bits with xx

I couldn't go to the beauty show as I couldn't afford a flight & hotel etc at the moment. I'm trying to rebrand to CND and its not cheap as you can imagine. I'm getting there but it will take time. I can't wait to go on the training too but that's a train and a hotel so that'll be summer. I know i guess it's my own fault. I should have bought the limited edition stuff first! So annoyed with myself! Doh! :(

Are the cake pop & lilac longing shellac colours limited edition or are they colours that will be staying in the shellac colour range for ever, does anyone know? thanks x

dont worry hun you dont have to go to the shows, but if you want new colours out you have to order them within a day of release or so. for me i make a weekend of it going to the shows and stay in travelodge nearby and visit london.

it will take time hun but dont worry its well worth it.

If you are planning on doing training (which you will love by the way!) see if you can do maybe 2 courses over 2 days if it is far for you to travel. That is what i have been doing. For me to get to my training and be in time i have to leave home at 7ish to get there for 10am so ive been doing one course, staying over and doing another the next day, saves me on petrol and travelling time. Its been well worth it though xx

Are the cake pop & lilac longing shellac colours limited edition or are they colours that will be staying in the shellac colour range for ever, does anyone know? thanks x

Permanent additions to the Shellac range!

Can I ask where you are purchasing from seeing that you are in Scotland.
The Centre (formerly the Fingertips Centre) very rarely run out of stock, and I have always managed to get the limited edition products from them, even if I have not been too quick off the blocks ;)
I think sometimes due to the volume of people ordering online from Sweet Squared they tend to be the ones who run out of stock first, but the other UK stockists who, you have to phone or call in on in person tend to have their stock a little longer.

beautygirl, get on the phone tomorrow morning!

Oh I'm up beside Aberdeen but I've been buying from sweet squared. It will be finger tips centre i'll be doing my training. I'll phone them in the morning! Thanks loads!
I'm hoping to do training in Shellac, l&p conversion and ??? Any other must do courses? I've got the Brisa Lite too.

Oh I'm up beside Aberdeen but I've been buying from sweet squared. It will be finger tips centre i'll be doing my training. I'll phone them in the morning! Thanks loads!
I'm hoping to do training in Shellac, l&p conversion and ??? Any other must do courses? I've got the Brisa Lite too.

Fingertips dont have any either! :mad:

Hi, I know what you mean, every now and again I think they have shipping issues since the stock is coming over from the USA but I wouldnt call it a regular problem, and I certainly haven't had any stock issues for a good while now, but yes it can be frustrating when it does happen.

I think it would be fairly short sighted however to consider going with an inferior brand because of this, if you manage your own stock levels effectively so that you're not ordering at last minute you wont have a problem, and lets face it, any company can have stock problems/shipping problems now and again so you're not guaranteed to avoid this occasional delay by going with another brand.

Do you know that there is a CND Educator based in Ballater? She's on here as Klassy Klaws x

Oh I didn't realise that! That's nearer. Just 75 miles. Think ill send her a PM! Thank you! X

Latest posts

Back