The portable spray booth

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
Envytan.com do the pop up booth for just under £100 delivered to the UK
They are an American site and very very helpful

Liz

I've just bought the plain black pop-up cubicle. Arriving on monday so I don't know what it's like yet but it cost £169 & VAT. Looked around before I bought it & it seemed to be pretty average price. The places selling it cheaper were charging p&p so it balanced out. I'm just hoping it fits ok into my little room! As long as it keeps the overspray down I'll be happy.

We have just taken our new delivery of Bronze Pop Up Cubicles, they are lighter in colour and easier to spray in £159 + VAT with free delivery. They are so easy to put up and taken down. An absolute must for all mobile techs.

Spray 2 Go said:
We have just taken our new delivery of Bronze Pop Up Cubicles, they are lighter in colour and easier to spray in £159 + VAT with free delivery. They are so easy to put up and taken down. An absolute must for all mobile techs.

Hmmmm didnt find the taking down bit easy at all....I wrestled with it... felt like I needed to be a contorsionist....then heard a crack... thought I had broken it, :Scared: but it was just the supports bending back on themsleves as it folded....was exhausted afterwards!! :eek: Having said that once you get used to them and they have been folded down a few times it does get easier!!:biggrin:

I have a pop-up from tantrick and if you listen to Mandy's instructions on how to pack it away....it's easy! If you do tantrick training, there is a video clip in the technical pages to show you exactly how to pack it away.

The clear top means you can stand it right under a light bulb and let light in nicely. Light at the lower points is a bit restricted by your clients upper body but I'm just going to get a clip on spot lamp to light up the lower part.

Besides this....it's great, floor is easy to clean and very little overspray from tantick tanning system.

If you use clear solution it keeps things much cleaner, it takes a bit of confidence to do it, but has many benefits for the client.

:D Well I posted this in 2004;) , i have just taken the plunge and ordered the mini-mist from tantrick as so many people have recommended it on this site.:D

I knew I would get there in the end! Cannot wait to spray (after I have had the training!) Will let you know how I get on:D

Mini-Me said:
I have a pop-up from tantrick and if you listen to Mandy's instructions on how to pack it away....it's easy! If you do tantrick training, there is a video clip in the technical pages to show you exactly how to pack it away.
You don't really need Tantrick training to get this video, it's freely available here http://www.spraytancubicle.com
The minimist machine is also available there, it just ain't got pink stickers on it ;)

Latest posts

Back