The Right Stuff

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nail_baby

Reaction score
Hey all,
Now I am just looking through the catalouge and thinking about things I'd like to buy.
I am doing the Foundation course and know that I get a "kit" with that.

Also the good people at SS have sent me a list of items that they feel would be helpful to have.

I am confused however as the Foundation course teaches about P.R.E.P
The first step of PREP is Perform a Manicure but I cant imagine that SS are going to provide all the tools of the trade (ie cuticle pusher etc) in my "kit" as it would cost them a fortune and these items are not on the handy things to have list either.

So my question to my fellow geeks is do I need to take these things to my course? I imagine not as no one has told me too, but if this is the case how can I practise PREP?

Thanks peeps. Nail_baby

When i did my foundation it was quite a while ago but you did get basic prep tools in the kit and they were sufficient to do the job,

don't get yourself in a panic hun your educator will have everything that is needed and will lend bits to you through out the days and if you like what you use you can then add to your shopping list, hth :hug:

I did my foundation with Creative last October and to be honest all you need to take along is some paper and a pen. Everything you need will be in your Creative kit...have fun! :green:

Latest posts

Back