The Scottish Beauty School

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess*laura

Reaction score
Has anyone done the NSI Acrylic foundation course there? Id like to do that then the gel course but its in Glasgow and im in Aberdeen. I just want to make sure all the travelling would be worth it.
Any reviews?

No sorry cant help have never trained there, I did try to do my gel course there but they always seem very inflexible to me with regards to training. For example I did my foundation L and P with Creative and was considering doing my gel with them. However they dont recognise my Creative L&P qualification:eek: and so apparantly I would have to do a full foundation gel course!! which would have been crazy in my view. NSI england do a gel conversion but i think the beauty school have different courses.
Surely no nail techs would pay for a foundation qualification twice!

Hasnt left a very good impression with me, obviously not that bothered about getting new customers in my view.

Are you not able to train with NSI anywhere else?

A friend of mine trained with NSI and she swears by them, I personally have no experience with them but I have heard goodthings.

Good luck with your search for a training school, I hope you find one soon xx

Has anyone done the NSI Acrylic foundation course there? Id like to do that then the gel course but its in Glasgow and im in Aberdeen. I just want to make sure all the travelling would be worth it.
Any reviews?

Hi Laura

The class you are talking about is a well recognised class within the nails industry and I am sure you will enjoy it. As to weather it is worth the travel only you can tell as each person has different expectations.

There is other training available throughout Scotland and I am sure that if you do some more home work you will find something near Aberdeen if the travel is to much for you.

Hope this has been of some help to you

Hi Laura,
I done all my nail courses with The Scottish Beauty School and they were fantastic! Really put you at ease in the classroom. The tutors are patient and will help you find a way that works for you :)
10/10 in my opinion :) x

I also trained with the Scottish beauty school/NSI and it is a great course.

My only dislike about it they are just CONSTANTLY trying to sell other products to you and the kit they give you on the course doesn't actually include everything you need so then you have to go into their shop and purchase the rest.

In my opinion, if a course states a kit is included, ALL required items for the course should be in the kit!

I did the full nail diploma course with them as well as spray tanning and have my waxing course with them next month.

X

Any reviews?

I done my training with NSI at The Scottish Beauty School and I wouldn't look back!
Toni & Fiona and amazing lecturers!
The only thing it finding models is a nightmare!!

Just finished my training there and highly recommend them. They definitely push for selling you more stuff but the lecturers are great- had Toni and Fiona too!

Latest posts

Back