The Voice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyy123

Reaction score
Whos gonna win....

Does anyone really care? It has been dropping viewers since the opening rounds.

None of them really do it for me. And being in the nightclub industry. Initially the contestants leaving were due to do PA's, as they do with X Factor and BGT. That was very quickly dropped.

I got a bit bored after the audition stage and havent really watched it since but i do relli like Bo so hope she wins :)

I've actually enjoyed it. A refreshing change from x factor and bgt. Watching all the rubbish talent being auctioned over talented people on x factor does my nut in!

Laura or Bo to win, I think

I've actually enjoyed it. A refreshing change from x factor and bgt. Watching all the rubbish talent being auctioned over talented people on x factor does my nut in!

Agreed

Does anyone really care? It has been dropping viewers since the opening rounds.

None of them really do it for me. And being in the nightclub industry. Initially the contestants leaving were due to do PA's, as they do with X Factor and BGT. That was very quickly dropped.

I agree! I come from a music and entertainment industry background and while I can appreciate they are all very very talented, I didn't think any of them had any "spark" that would make them special enough to stick around for long sadly.

Latest posts

Back