Therapist complaint- waxing marks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayla_herex

Xamyx
Reaction score
A clients mum has just called (clients under 16) one of my therapist has took the skin off one of her eyebrows (said there's a scab there now) and also done the same on the lower leg by the ankle.

The last time this therapist done this client she took skin of her eyebrow, she is normally in with me but as I was away she said she would be happy to try other therapist again.

This never happens with me when I do this client so what do you think it could be? Could it be her technique? Is she going over the area too much?

My client asked my therapist to put talc on the eyebrows (as this is what I started to do when the therapist took skin of her the last time she done her) but she still got a mark even with the talc.

I've never known anyone to do this to someone's leg either i know the skin around eyebrows is more sensitive but I'm suprised skin has come of on the lower leg?

If anyone could give me any advice how to adress this with the therapist to help prevent this from happening in future and any advice, that would be great.

Did your therapist wax over the area repeatedly?
Was the client on any medication?

I'm not sure if the therapist waxed over the area a lot as I haven't spoke to her about it yet, but the client isn't on any medication.

tbh this is really common with children under 16 as the skin is more prone to grazes. Something you should mention when doing treatments on under 16's. I personally don't think this is due to technique at all. it's really annoying when the odd graze come up and the thinning part of our skin is around the eye so its more suspectable to it and on a growing child the skin can graze. No matter where the waxing is done. Just tell them to apply sudocrem or sell them lots of aftercare to counteract it! ;) xoxo

Skin around the ankles is much thinner
Perhaps your girl didn't pull the skin taught enough

Latest posts

Back