Therapy bed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhi1978

Reaction score
Hello all
I need advice about beds. I have a fab bed that I got for £40 second hand. It's great but heavy to carry around. I was looking on eBay and seen a nice. Purple one for £54 + p&p with accessories, but it has no legs in the middle. I was advised that having no legs in the middle isn't very sturdy especially if someone sits directly on the middle part. So now I don't know what's best to do. I would appreciate all advice!!! Xxxx

Always get them to sit to the side of that middle part, there will be no probs at all :) also look on feelgooduk.net just bought a massage couch from then, it's fab !

Hello all
I need advice about beds. I have a fab bed that I got for £40 second hand. It's great but heavy to carry around. I was looking on eBay and seen a nice. Purple one for £54 + p&p with accessories, but it has no legs in the middle. I was advised that having no legs in the middle isn't very sturdy especially if someone sits directly on the middle part. So now I don't know what's best to do. I would appreciate all advice!!! Xxxx
Hi there, all the massage couches I have had have never had legs in the middle...

When they are folded up the legs at each end pack neatly into the frame, and the metal wires connect all the legs and give the support required for the weight on the bed. These massage couches are designed to take heavy weights, and most companies will specify the weight that the table can safely take..

Good luck

Latest posts

Back