Thermal polishes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there, I've got the ferity ones called miss match in my salon. They do the exact same thing and change in hot n cold temperatures or with body temperature. They're a hit with the kids and teens and make perfect presents.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I must do a bit of research on them! They do look pretty cool :)

I'm wondering where those in the video are from? Because my ferity polishes are only small.

I have been sent some gel polishs to test that changes color with the heat in your nail and I am trying it while on my Xmas break.
So far, I can't say much good about it but the normal polishes might work great, who knows:)
But I think it's just another fad, like the crackle polish, the magnetic polish etc etc. These things come and go and that's why I prefer to focus my energy on offering the nail services that don't come and go and are always tried, tested and loved by all (L&P, hard gel, Polish Pro).

Hi what brand are the gel polishes that change colour That u are trying out?

Hey I have one gel polish by astonishing nails that changes colour according to temperature, they work anyway, how popular they are I don't know hths

crystal nails also do the chamleon gel polish range that change colour with heat....i also saw an advert in nailpro for some that le chat are bringing out x

I use Le Chat Mood gel polish & it's a big hit with my clients, they love the colour change. Works better if they have a good free edge for the ombre look ;) xx

Hi what brand are the gel polishes that change colour That u are trying out?

Sorry I can't say right now, if they are released, you will know about them:)

Latest posts

Back