These are individual lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissJulesBeauty

Reaction score
I had these lashes done by a mobile tech. I am trained in lashes myself but have not done them for years. Nails is my passion. I am looking to get back into lashes and I am getting married so thought I would treat myself. This was the result
20180729_205225.jpeg
20180729_205523.jpeg

They look awful and way too heavy for your lashes, I would complain

They’re shocking. Has she used permanent glue? Good luck removing them.

Vic x

They look painful!! Is that glue all over you skin too?

They definitely do not look like individual lashes how long did they take??

It looks like she hasn’t took care when applying the glue, and applied far to many. What style did you ask for?

Oh my! You poor thing. They look really uncomfortable.

I'm newly trained in lashes (literally I've done 5 sets) and this is the most horrendous thing I've ever seen. get them off immediately they will ruin your natural lashes. they don't even look like PBT lash extensions to me.

I came straight home and removed them. Thankfully my natural lashes are on good shape. I said I want full but natural looking. I wear glasses so said i didn't want long. She used salon systems perm glue. I saw the lashes they were individuals but I could feel her stroking the glue on the lash line afterwards. I wish I had said something but I was just too stunned x

They look painful!! Is that glue all over you skin too?

They definitely do not look like individual lashes how long did they take??
Yes all over my eyelids. Just under two hours x

I can't stop staring at these horrific lashes! I feel so bad for you that you had to have them on! Glad you removed them when you got home x

Oh wow! You poor thing, what a shock you must have had when you looked in the mirror! Good to hear you managed to remove them though x

Just to update you. I now have beautiful lashes thanks to a local tech i found on facebook. Thankfully no harm done long term x

Latest posts

Back