They found SUSAN!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugarbabe

Reaction score
Any other Neighbours fans out there?? Think a reconcilliation between Karl and Sus may be on the cards.

Am I sad or what?!! Please don't answer that!:wink2:

sugarbabe said:
Any other Neighbours fans out there?? Think a reconcilliation between Karl and Sus may be on the cards.

Am I sad or what?!! Please don't answer that!:wink2:

I want them to get back together so bad!! They were just meant to be.
Is Serena dead?

sugarbabe said:
Think a reconcilliation between Karl and Sus may be on the cards.

Perhaps not! She's just accepted marriage proposal from new bloke. BOOO!

I'm hoping Serena and the rest of her family didn't make it - hopelessly wooden! Didn't see it all last week so she might just be in hospital in Tasmania......

i do know it's not real!

sugarbabe said:
Perhaps not! She's just accepted marriage proposal from new bloke. BOOO!

I'm hoping Serena and the rest of her family didn't make it - hopelessly wooden! Didn't see it all last week so she might just be in hospital in Tasmania......

Is this the plane crash?? my client had it on the other day.. i kept turning round to have a look! used to love it but don't really watch it anymore, so what's happened?

xx

Isnt is good when your TV is so far ahead of other people's TV's???

I could tell you things but I wont spoil it for you. We are a couple of months ahead, so I KNOW everything!!! lol

lovenails1 said:
Isnt is good when your TV is so far ahead of other people's TV's???

I could tell you things but I wont spoil it for you. We are a couple of months ahead, so I KNOW everything!!! lol

Pm me. I love a good spoiler!! xx

Pm'd you both with some goss. Hope I didnt spoil too much for you.

My daughter would know more but shes asleep cos is past 1 in the morning here. She loves Neighbours and I took her a couple of years ago to the street where they film it. Not actually called Ramsey St though. It was extremely weird!!!

lovenails1 said:
Pm'd you both with some goss. Hope I didnt spoil too much for you.

Pm me too!!! I might be able to do some work then!

I'm a total addict ! I did miss Thursday and Friday's episodes and will miss tonights as well. :irked:

If you want to catch up on episodes (past and future) for the UK version you can see and read the trailers on http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/neighbours/index.shtml

If you really want to cheat and go a couple of weeks ahead, you can go to the Australian web site on http://www.neighbours.com/

River

thanks lovenails1!!

oooh I know what's happened na na na na na nah!

We are all a sad, sad bunch. Goodnight everyone, its 1.33 am and Im all Geeked out!!:zzz:

pm me to i want to no!

River said:
If you really want to cheat and go a couple of weeks ahead, you can go to the Australian web site on http://www.neighbours.com/

you are a star!!! Guess where I'm surfing off to next...!:biggrin:

lovenails1 said:
We are all a sad, sad bunch. Goodnight everyone, its 1.33 am and Im all Geeked out!!:zzz:

Tried to pm you back but your mailbox overlimit!!! and now you've gone to bed!! Can somebody put me out of my misery....please?

Somebody please PM me too with the spoilers.. i been to the austrailia website but thats not juicy enough..

SOmeone tell me purrleaseeeee ;)

me me me me tooooooooo...need to know everything

can somone plz pm me some goss, its driving me crazy.

You's all crack me up!!!! :D

Steph is pregnant but facing cancer again!!!

Susan got remarried but now she's a widow!!!

That's all, my daughter wanted me to put more in, but I said I shouldnt in case I spoil to much!!! LOL LOL

Latest posts

Back