Thick eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danielleh

Reaction score
Hi i wonder if u can help! No matter how many lashes i put on they never seem to look thick, especially the corners! I spend 2hrs on a full set and stick an eyelash to every eyelash but they still dont look thick. Iv tried the thicker lashes but they dont seem to stick so well!! Pleeeease help!!!!!

Hi i wonder if u can help! No matter how many lashes i put on they never seem to look thick, especially the corners! I spend 2hrs on a full set and stick an eyelash to every eyelash but they still dont look thick. Iv tried the thicker lashes but they dont seem to stick so well!! Pleeeease help!!!!!

what brand of eyelashes are you using and glue ?? iv just recently used a thickness of 0.25 for the first time for a thick look and they looked fab and shes still got them on

Im using hollywood lashes which iv been really pleased with till now! I dont think its a fault with the lashes, it could be the glue thats not holding them on well enough but i think its more down something im doing wrong, maybe im not putting enough lashes on. Im quite new to extensions so i know its all in the practice!!! the clients natural lashes are shorter in the corners so when they want a flick on the corners i find it quite difficult. There just dont seem to be enough natural lashes to stick the extenbsion to, to make them look thick.

Any hints and tips you may think will help would be greatly appreciated!!

You can get .3 thickness lashes, but personally I think these are too heavy for the natural lashes and may cause premature fall out.
The key to creating thickness is to create your structure with lengthy lashes to give height and drama then fill, fill, fill with shorter lashes. Do this on the corners as well, use longer lashes to get that great flick to the outer edge and also place some shorter lashes as well.
I use Flirties extra strength glue and have never had any probs, although if you are quite new I would steer clear of this one for a while as the glue dries extremely quickly.
hth's

thanks for your help... i will just keep practicing till i get it right! do u know if i can buy the flirties extra strength glue from them if i havent trained with them??

Thanks again!!
D x

the clients natural lashes are shorter in the corners so when they want a flick on the corners i find it quite difficult. There just dont seem to be enough natural lashes to stick the extenbsion to, to make them look thick.

You are absolutely right in what you are saying. If the client's lashes are naturally shorter at the corners, it is impossible to put longer extensions on and have them last. (Although this is, of course, what the client wants)!

To get the most natural, longer lasting extensions, the ideal way is to put extensions on that are 1/3 longer than the natural lash. So if the lashes are shorter at the corners, the extensions should also be shorter.

However, clients want you to give them what they don't naturally have!!

I find the best way to deal with this is to explain. I tell them that I can put longer extensions on the outside and although it will look good, it won't last, and may damage the natural lash. It is then up to them if they want to go ahead. If they insist on longer, I would use a lighter lash to reduce strain on the natural lash.

Another option is express lashes but that is a whole different thing......... LOL

and yes, you can buy flirties glue from wowfactor no probs. I love it!

Latest posts

Back