Thin hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tammye1234

Reaction score
Hi every1 just a quick question-what products would you recommend for me as my hair is so thin just wondered if thickening shampoos really work also is there any vitamins that may help too ? X

nioxin hun. It puts all the goodness back into hair, plus you get a scalp treatment that helps hair grow thicker and stronger x

Nioxin is a range designed by trichologists it's amazing for the scalp to help grow new hair and thicken and strengthen it, it's completely silicone free and the products are fab too !! My ladies love it!!....and gents!! Xx

Would this work for me then, I've notice that in one side of my hair line that it has a tiny bold bit, I mean tiny. But it has thinned in that area also. Not that you can notice a lot but I know it's there! Well not there lol!!
My mum has the same which has happened to her so it must be an heredity thing, but hers is a lot worse.

So if I start to use this will this help my hair go thicker in my hair line?

Redken Intra force is great too and redken offer you your money back if you're not happy after 30 days! ;)

Aww brilliant,thanks guys thats really helpful,where could I buy these products (I'm on my phone so can't google) xx

Latest posts

Back