Thinking of doing a stall at local shopping centre

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allabout beauty

Reaction score
Hey everyone :) really need more clients I've done leaflet drops, facebook, gave vouchers to local ballots and dd a pamper morn at a local womens centre, but I was thinkig of maybe renting a space at my local shopping centre which is really busy it's £100 for a full sat, was thinking I could get pop up Posters, do a lucky draw give out leaflets bring my appointment book, was thinking have a wee video playing on laptop of me doing nails, makeup myscara etc what u guys think starting to panic and nightmares about money :-/

Kathryn @ all about beauty

i'm confused! are you paying the £100 just to advertise? or to advertise and do treatments on the day too? x

It would just be giving out leaflets making appointment chatting to people, not doing treatments

I think it is a fab idea. It may be expensive, but when you consider the footfall of most shopping centres - is it a mall? I wonder if you could have someone helping you promote your services, whilst you demonstrate on either models - perhaps arrange for various volunteers to arrive at certain times during the day, or even on the public.

Good luck xx

i honestly don't know if i could be bothered to stand around all day handing out leaflets and business cards and pay £100 for the honor. it's alot of money to make back. but i guess you never know until you go as they say?

if you are really serious about giving the stall idea a go then why not think about having a demo treatment for a reduced price so that atleast you can try and cover the costs of the £100?
x

I'm with Miss Confused here. £100 to advertise for a day seems a bit OTT. I'm not sure the MetroCentre here charge that and it's the biggest shopping centre in europe (according to their blurb anyhoo!).

Could you not partner up with a shop/stall that's already in the centre, offer them some flyers or vouchers to give to their customers in return for a discounted treatment for the staff or something?

Latest posts

Back