Thinking of having my eyebrows tattooed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vidanails

Reaction score
I'm sure that's not the technical term but I'm a nail girl
I'm thinking of getting them done as I draw them in every day I naturally have hardly any there I was wondering if any of you geeks had a picture if yours so I could see how they look ?

Here's a pic of some that I have done. This is immediately after and the colour fades by around 30% and softens leaving a fab natural looking brow. Hope this helps xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365354690.711298.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365354690.711298.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 12,879
Here's a pic of some that I have done. This is immediately after and the colour fades by around 30% and softens leaving a fab natural looking brow. Hope this helps xx

Wow I love how they look like actual hairs! All the others I've seen are a fake looking block colour I'd definitely have them done by you this method so much more natural

Well Done love it xx

I've had mine done a year ago, and I love love love them. They're very natural. Its changed the shape of my face for the better.

The advice I was given was to do your research into the technician. Ask to see before and afters of THEIR work, make sure they are experienced. The last thing you want is permanently bad brows!

It wasn't uncomfortable either, One of the best beauty purchases I've ever made.

These are absolutely beautiful!

My mum is considering having her brows done after years of over plucking and I'd love to treat her to it.

Can you pm me your details and a price? X

Wow I love how they look like actual hairs! All the others I've seen are a fake looking block colour I'd definitely have them done by you this method so much more natural

Well Done love it xx

Thanks you for your lovely comments x I recently passed my gold level exam with nouveau beauty group and start my elite training next week, I'm very excited! Xx

These are absolutely beautiful!

My mum is considering having her brows done after years of over plucking and I'd love to treat her to it.

Can you pm me your details and a price? X

Thanks you xx I have done xx

Ooh they are lovely. Exactly how I'd love to have mine done!! I'd love to have them done when I've saved up whereabouts are you based? Xx

Ooh they are lovely. Exactly how I'd love to have mine done!! I'd love to have them done when I've saved up whereabouts are you based? Xx

Cheshire but have clinics in salons UK wide, I've sent you a pm xx

I will say one thing... pick a reputable technician, I made the mistake of not doing my homework and now I'm paying for it whenever I look in the mirror :( as no way can I afford to get them fixed!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Have you any more pics of eyebrows you've tattoos a. Nd where are you based? Im excited by this :)

Here's another couple...the first lady had lost her brows through chemo xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365371350.163695.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365371350.163695.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 11,548
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365371386.304721.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365371386.304721.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 69,023
Yes it's really important, Heidi Worman comes to our place, she does nothing else except permanent makeup, she has clients come in to us from Scotland, Italy and all over!

She is technically excellent, don't let just anyone touch you, many claim to be good, I am afraid few are.

She is the only person I would have touch me.

As the girls have said, do your research.

X

Brows & eyeliner immediately after x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365371780.014247.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365371780.014247.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 2,047
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365371817.994647.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365371817.994647.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 12,270

Stunning. Commenting to save your details as I'm only in Manchester and would love my eyebrows done. Can you pm me prices? I've had my lip line done before but haven't really been happy with the colour.

Stunning. Commenting to save your details as I'm only in Manchester and would love my eyebrows done. Can you pm me prices? I've had my lip line done before but haven't really been happy with the colour.

Thanks you, I have pm'd you. Xx

Hi could you pm me prices and locations please xxx

Love these brows !! Please pm me details too mine are so fair and colour doesn't last long so draw them on everyday xx

Hi

i had mine done about a year ago for the second time as the first time was a bit of a mess, and i would just like to say one thing to all SPMU artists, it would be so helpful to get some pics of the treatment once the colour has faded to its true effect, as i was quite dissapointed when mine faded as i liked the look before so had to go back and ask for a bit darker.

Hi

i had mine done about a year ago for the second time as the first time was a bit of a mess, and i would just like to say one thing to all SPMU artists, it would be so helpful to get some pics of the treatment once the colour has faded to its true effect, as i was quite dissapointed when mine faded as i liked the look before so had to go back and ask for a bit darker.

A second retouch appointment should ALWAYS be included in the initial price. This is to 'finish' the treatment, touch up any areas where the pigment didn't hold as well (if required) and also gives the client the opportunity to go darker if desired. I always encourage my clients to go slightly lighter on the first appointment since it can be a bit of a shock initially as the colour is 30-50% darker for the first 7 days. Most of my clients then choose to go darker on their second appointment after 4 weeks.

In addition, during consultation, clients should be offered a few different colour options, shown on the skin. A good tech will demonstrate how the colour will look initially, and then once healed. This isn't difficult to do and is actually an imperative to us as technicians since different pigment blends will look totally different on different clients skin tone.

Hope this helps xx

Latest posts

Back