Thinking of having my eyebrows tattooed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Top up from Monday :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1372443154519.jpg
    1372443154519.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 376
Omg that is the First pic I have ever been able to upload on the site, nice app update sg love it :-D

I had mine done 7 years ago & they lasted me about 4 years before I had to get the brow kit out again. I can still see a faint pink line where the tattoo was. Would love to have them done again but can't justify the cost right now. One day......

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Don't. From a bloke's perspective is not good

What a funny thing to say :-D and on what do you base that on. Some of our greatest brow artists are blokes LOL. Perhaps you just haven't seen good work done as when its done properly it looks so natural that you can't tell. Thanks for the laugh though :-D

Yes very strange as when they are done right you can not tell, unless you are 6 inches from my face and also know what you are looking for, can you explain why its not a good idea :-D

Thought I would post this! it includes some male brows! I get blokes come for treatment too, hehe :) your brows are lovely Lynn Amber

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372661538.248819.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372661538.248819.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 258
I will post a healed pic once they are completely healed :-D

Hi Geekets! I got my eyebrows done at enhance permanent cosmetics in Edinburgh and I love them so much! I only had half an eyebrow on each side and was forever having to pencil them in. Now all my clients always admire my eyebrows and I always look really together even with no make up on, I wish i had them done years ago! I'm getting top eyeliner next..cant wait!!!!

I can not wait to get mine done! :)

Had mine done today I love them ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379456624.789276.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379456639.059369.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Vida salon

There are hair strokes and hair strokes a few on here have big gaps with no shading inbetween, not sure how long they would last. I often see these (long lines) are hair strokes personally think there not the best, hairs and the Bottom and top joining up slanting in the right direction, to be fair takes practice and lots of it! I was doing the long lines a few years ago thinking it looked good I also done the block when I trained in 2004 and cringe at my work then. Definitely though people love their brows, most of my work is yearly top up which is preferable to you new "anxious" client, leaving with the "there not going to be that dark are they?"

Latest posts

Back