thinking of taking shellac off my service menu

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! lol where did you learn about the moisture pack?

CND training hun. As someone explained one day on here too... think of it as the shampoo and conditioner for your nails. xxx

I dont think she was referring to that. I'm confused as to why you would use them at the same time if you've just done your cuticle work?

I'm not sure who you're referring to hun but my trainer has also said the same about the moisture pack being the shampoo and conditioner for the nails. In my manual it also says to do cuticle work followed by cuticle eraser and solar oil together. Maybe where talking at cross purposes here, or I've misunderstood your question??? xxxx

That must be it. Don't worry about it love. I've been having some severe duhhh moments lately. :hug:

As well as the above try and also promote the other major benefit! It's instantly dry when they leave the salon. It's worth the extra £8 for that alone!! A good percentage of clients nick or smudge their polish even before they leave the salon. When I started with it I always said it was £8 extra on any service and it's worth it just for that reason alone!!! Xx

Latest posts

Back