Thinning & shaping eyebrows on a male

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keepitdark

Reaction score
Hi.

I am a male who is interested in having his eyebrows taken fairly thin & given a feminine shape. I would like to try this around Halloween.

I have been thinking about this for a while now, and have attempted to get it done a month or so ago without much success. The esthetician I went to kept asking me exactly what I wanted her to do & I said I wasn't exactly sure, so I just ended up with a good cleanup. I have no idea how to translate what I'd like done into something a waxer would understand. :confused:

Thank you.

Hi.

I am a male who is interested in having his eyebrows taken fairly thin & given a feminine shape. I would like to try this around Halloween.

I have been thinking about this for a while now, and have attempted to get it done a month or so ago without much success. The esthetician I went to kept asking me exactly what I wanted her to do & I said I wasn't exactly sure, so I just ended up with a good cleanup. I have no idea how to translate what I'd like done into something a waxer would understand. :confused:

Thank you.

A picture is worth a thousand words :)
Could you find something you like and take it in to see if its possible? X

When I wax mens eye brows I ask them if they want them to still look like a boys brow or if they want to look like one of the boys off 'the only way is Essex' show - very shaped, very precise, lovely arch, ending in a nice thin pointed end.

Jacqui x

Rachul123: I haven't really got a specific look in mind, where would I be able to find some good brow pictures?

Jacqui: So, this isn't as uncommon a request as I'd thought! :biggrin:

I was wondering what another waxer's reaction would've been if a male walked in & wanted something like this done.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379838185.173433.jpg
This is just from google images.
Just type in something like feminine male eyebrows, lots of pictures come up x

This is what I found, googled 'defined male eyebrow'
It's a well shaped, defined browImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379840200.514572.jpg

Thanks Rachul123!

I think I'm partial to trying either the "sexy natural" or "sexy thin".

Hi, all!

I just made my appointment for the 30th of October, thanks for all the advice & input.

Latest posts

Back