Threading Course - West Yorkshire?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elegance Nail Tech

Reaction score
Hi there,
I am currently looking to do a threading course in the West Yorkshire area. Can anyone direct me in the right direction please? x

Me too please. i know there is one in Morley nr leeds, but looking elswhere please.

And me too, i think there is one at Leeds College Of Beauty on the summer course week 1st week in July i think. I did my lava shell training there and there was a leaflet 0113 246 1966

I did mine at Fusion Training Academy located near Hemsworth. Fusion Training AcademyThe lady that did it was Salma from www.salmasbeautyacademy.com. It was only £65.00 for the day and my clients love it. Good Luck.

Salma is excellent, and she provides Threading training at her beauty academy on Bradford Road in Dewsbury. The after course help is also second to none - is a great place to look at all of your training needs

Terry
www.tjbdyrocks.co.uk
www.tjreiki.co.uk

Does anyone know if Salma does training around Manchester or close to it? x

please make sure you're not only learnt the self threading method! as this is only really good to use on yourself, I live in yorkshire but travelled down to nottingham to train with threads and threading who I would totally recommend, the training was fantastic and we learnt 3 methods of threading asian, iranian and self threading techniques.

Salma's courses are great, she is very helpful and the classes are quite small. Also just done a Minx course there which was ok.

Anyone going to the threading course at leeds college of beauty on friday? I am also going on the minx course on the monday too?

I'm arranging a Threading course in Durham for September or October is anyone is interested.

I have done other courses with Salma in Dewsbury - not threading but other things and they are good, and I know she does threading plus as some of her trainers are Asian Laydees and these Laydees are the utimate godesses when it comes to threading its a no brainer:)

Latest posts

Back