Threading!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linzzi

Reaction score
hi guys

do all use that do threading find it popular and what do use think just a crazes that will eventually go out??

Basicly i am thinking of training in it but want to do weather its a waste of time or not? x

I find it fantastic for me as my face doesn't like wax and I'm a complete wuss at plucking my own eyebrows. So people like me will always use it.

Hth x

It is a good treatment to offer and I have many regular clients who prefer threading to waxing.

See what you clients want to have. Do you offer waxing at the moment?

you'll always get a great shape with threading, and its great for sensitve ppl. Great alternative. You should do both! xoxo

Threading is great, lots of people out there that cannot be waxed, be it an allergy, sensitivity, or medication, I also think it's kinder to the delicate facial area.

Personally I don't think threading is a craze, it has a lot of benefits so I think it's here to stay.

I agree its here to stay and am doing my training next week, but have also done waxing training as well to offer both.

I have had my eyebrows threaded for years and love it.

Definately not a craze, its a fantastic skill to have, I love doing threading, it is much gentler on the facial area and as previously said, give a much more "definate" shape :lol:

Definately not a craze, its a fantastic skill to have, I love doing threading, it is much gentler on the facial area and as previously said, give a much more "definate" shape :lol:

Is it very difficult??? At my local shopping centre they seem to do it so quickly and the idea of 2 threads in hands with one in the mouth looks a bit like spinning many plates at once!!!.

I would like to offer a complete brow package (def can't afford HD course at present) but I like the idea of threading and tinting.

I personally am one of those sad people who sit in the chair myself in the shopping centre having brows and lip threaded as wax always removes my skin but it's so quick the and easy it's worth the 5 mins of embarrassment and my eyes are closed anyway!.

Lol

Julie
Xxx

Do you all do it with your mouth or hands, I do it with my hands but I find people who do the mouth are really quick

I do it with my hands. On training I got taught all the different ways how to do it.

I prefer to hold the thread in my mouth, however, I really think its personal choice and whichever way you get on best with is up to you :D

Its still one of those skills that needs a lot of practice but in theory it isnt difficult, I used to spend my evenings practicing on my legs lol

Its a fab skill to have :D

Latest posts

Back