Tidying up of nail varnish - nailfresh/scrubfresh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gail_316

Reaction score
Hi All

Tonight I gave myself a pedicure as have been wearing french polish for a few weeks (still looked good though!) and used CND Anchor Blue which is a great colour :green: My polish application (particularly on myself) is not the greatest so always tidy up with scrubfresh and a small brush and it works well. Tonight I used Nailfresh instead as I read on here that it was more effective than Scrubfresh.

I found it spread the excess polish at the sides of my toenails onto the surrounding skin and then left a faint blue residue round my toenails after I tidied each nail up :eek:. I dont normally have this when I use Scrubfresh and the same brush, any ideas why this may have happened? To reedeem the toenails I used scrubfresh on a cotton bud and it removed all the blue residue.

Thanks in advance
Gail
x

Hi All

Tonight I gave myself a pedicure as have been wearing french polish for a few weeks (still looked good though!) and used CND Anchor Blue which is a great colour :green: My polish application (particularly on myself) is not the greatest so always tidy up with scrubfresh and a small brush and it works well. Tonight I used Nailfresh instead as I read on here that it was more effective than Scrubfresh.

I found it spread the excess polish at the sides of my toenails onto the surrounding skin and then left a faint blue residue round my toenails after I tidied each nail up :eek:. I dont normally have this when I use Scrubfresh and the same brush, any ideas why this may have happened? To reedeem the toenails I used scrubfresh on a cotton bud and it removed all the blue residue.

Thanks in advance
Gail
x

You probably had way too much Nail Fresh on your brush or very juicy polish around the edges. It only takes a semi damp brush with Nail Fresh. One of the best things about using it is that it DOESN'T spread the colour, so if it did, you definitely used way more than you should have.

Another thing is to work slowly .. letting the Nail Fresh disolve the polish as you go along ... then wipe and dip into the Nail Fresh again. Like everything there are always tricks to using a product the most effectively.

Latest posts

Back