Tigi 5 vol/clear gloss

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perry_Althair

Reaction score
Hey all.

Been a very long time since I posted here as it all got a bit silly at one stage.

Looking for help from an Tigi copyright geeks.

I don't work in a salon so don't get colour tech advise as I order colours from salon direct to use at home.

Just finally ordered the 5 vol and clear gloss but there's no info on the web on when you can and can't use the 5 vol. is it just primarily for use with the clear gloss or can you use it with all gloss colours?

Many thanks guys.

The clear is aawesome. gives an extra pump up on level. You can use 5 vol with any color. But for a toner and deposit only color is what it's used for. No lift.

Sent from my C6606 using SalonGeek mobile app

Omg perry! Helloooooooooooooo! 😊 x

Hi perry clear can be used on its own or with any colour to dilute tone or slow down a toner it's fab for shine x

Hey guys, thanks for your replies!

So just to clarify, when would I use 8.5 with the gloss range as opposed to 5vol if It can be used with any of them?

X

Hey guys, thanks for your replies!

So just to clarify, when would I use 8.5 with the gloss range as opposed to 5vol if It can be used with any of them?

X

8.5vol will give one level of lift 5vol is same level or darker

Latest posts

Back