Tigi resurrection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quick question for the wonderful mr blue:lol:.
which shampoo and treatment would be best suited to my hair, its uber fine, with a tendency to have slight breakage. the last tigi shampoo and cond i tried was dumb blonde and i really didnt like it made my hair feel tacky . Look forward to your suggestions after hearing your rave reviews. thankyou muchly. xxx

quick question for the wonderful mr blue:lol:.
which shampoo and treatment would be best suited to my hair, its uber fine, with a tendency to have slight breakage. the last tigi shampoo and cond i tried was dumb blonde and i really didnt like it made my hair feel tacky . Look forward to your suggestions after hearing your rave reviews. thankyou muchly. xxx

Elasticate! It's amazing, protein, keratin and elastin work together to provide strength and shine while an Anti snap formula keeps your hair in amazing condition!

Thankyou lovely you are a star, I shall be purchasing on my next wholesalers trip. xxx

Thankyou lovely you are a star, I shall be purchasing on my next wholesalers trip. xxx

Not sure when it will be in wholesaler a yet chick xx

Oh ok lovely, where will be best to purchase from ?

Thanks hun, ill check my local aston and finchers the next time I go in, if Im not able to get it ill be in touch!!! thanks a million:lol:

Soooo guess what I've found out ;)

What's being launched!! Hehe

I can't have any?
:(

Really?!! :)
What's the sad news?
X

Ah, so all is not lost :) x

Ah, so all is not lost :) x

Definitely not! One is On the rebound, purple container exactly the same as Cocky, but it's a strengthening, heat protective and restorative styling/finish product

The other is called Straighten out, from what I know it's like a straightening fluid( could be wrong)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352928280.007181.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352928280.007181.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 99
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352928322.662945.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352928322.662945.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 75
So many exciting products to play with and they look great too x

Latest posts

Back