Tiniest nails side view

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charshaun

Reaction score
One of these days I will get the hang of putting on a couple of pics!!

Not very good with L&P so would be grateful for feedback regarding shape of upper arch and apex placement.

Thanks

hi,i would say they look quite thick you need to do abit more filing.when your doing nails dont be afraid to look at them from all angles,that way you can check for apex placement and consistency.i usually put the nail to my eye level so that i can check the apex.i look at it from all angles.that also helps me decide if its to thick.i also sometimes go back to check on a previously done nail,that helps me with consistency.good work though.i think you're very brave for posting you're work.well done.:!: hth:)

Hi.
I like the shape of the apex, and as far as I can see it's in the right place, have to agree though, they look a bit thick.
But as posted before look at them, I have been shown how to hold a black file behind the nail so you can get a better wiew, as you don't get disturbed by the background then.
hth
:hug:Karen

Latest posts

Back