Tinting bleached hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlotteb

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm a complete hair novice I have a full head bleach so my hair is quite white at the moment.

what can I buy from a wholesalers to make my hair go a pinky peach or violet tint like this
lady.jpg picture by jenni_bo - Photobucket

or this
article-1255064-088B3B87000005DC-993_468x703.jpg

would i use a luocolour toner maybe?

kellys hair is my favourite but when i leave a toner on too long my hair goes grey with p01

it may be set with a coloured setting lotion Fanci-Full Rinse Greys 42 Light Silver 360ml

They have about 10 differant toners for light hair and it is a setting /blowdrying aid . I dont know the whole colour range or how the numbers work lol .

Sorry i didnt realise you werent a pro , yep id definately stay away from anything permanant, semi permanant , and be careful with toners . For me , it would be a colour that i would be anxious about doing ( unless specifically taught or shown by another) and i dont think its someting i could recommmend you try at home

uh oh im definitely not a trained hairdresser in any way shape or sorm i thought it would be as easy as just buying a wee dye to put over the top. asked for this in mu hairdressers twice now and they have just not done it! just put a toner on it. not what i want

It may not be possible to permanantly colour hair this colour , i dont think kelly osbournes is permanant , because lately ive seen pictures of it differant , but similar shades

Hi , you could ask your salon about applying a about crazy colour they do silvery grey ones ..... but the hair would have to be bleached to a light pale creamy base first,
and a salon would be able to apply the crazy so you wouldn't get grab

hers a link of the colours

Buy Unnatural Colours - HairCrazy.com - Alternative Hair Products

Latest posts

Back