Tiny, white, hard spots around cheeks. Help!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelley@manx

Reaction score
I have tiny, solid white spots around the bottom of my eyes, (on my cheek bones and temples) & I don't know what they are. My husband says they are calcium spots but I stopped drinking milk etc & they didn't go away. They are solid & I don't know how to get rid of them let alone what they are. Can someone please help me? I am starting to get really paranoid about them, I need rid of them asap before I decide to hide from civilisation for good.:!::!::!: Thanks in advance. x

Thats it but not as bad I only have about 3 - 4 around each eye and they are small but still visable. What shall I do, how do you get rid of them & what has caused it?

They are trapped oil. A bit like a black head but all that has happened is the skin has grown over them. They normally appear on dry skin/areas. DO NOT squeeze them. Regular steam and exfoliation will help them. If you do this on a regular basis then it will bring them to the surface.
Pm me hun if you want anymore info x

Hi

These sound like milia and they do require professional removal, either by someone who is qualified in advanced electrolysis, or you may be able to find a beauty therapist who will remove them as part of a facial. Make some phonecalls to locals salons and ask them if they do milia removal :hug:

Definitely sounds like milia. It is normal and many people get them and it is more common in some people than others. They tend to crop up around the cheeks and eye area. As Kylieb explained, they are pores which contain normal dead and shedding skin cells along with sebum which become trapped by a stubborn layer of skin over the surface.

Don't squeeze them as this can be very painful and the contents are quite thick and difficult to extract. Exfoliation and a good skin care routine will help to keep them at bay. Ultra stubborn ones (if they really bother you) can be removed professionally during a facial by somebody trained to do so.

I've got these as well. Really annoying little blighters!
You need to get them professionally removed. Whatever you do don't try and do it yourself, as you could scar your skin.

Yes they are best removed with advanced electrolysis and you wont be left with a mark. Dont try to dig them out yourself I have some clients who have tried to do this and are not left with marks and broken capillaries.

Latest posts

Back