Tips from extensionists for fitting micro rings on a Frankie style cut!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lb61809

Reaction score
Hi geeks! As the title says I have been contacted by a client who has a Frankie from The Saturdays style cut for micro rings. (Cropped and shorter on one side) I haven't done her consultation yet so I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on how long the hair should be in order to blend the extensions and I take it you would just fit more on the shorter side? She says her hair comes to the middle of her ear on the shorter side!

Any advice would be great thanks x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi geeks! As the title says I have been contacted by a client who has a Frankie from The Saturdays style cut for micro rings. (Cropped and shorter on one side) I haven't done her consultation yet so I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on how long the hair should be in order to blend the extensions and I take it you would just fit more on the shorter side? She says her hair comes to the middle of her ear on the shorter side!

Any advice would be great thanks x

I have a client who is growing out a shaved side which sounds about the same length I fit her with a micro ring weft all over and the side blends really well with the weft not sure how micro rings would look though on hair that short but could be an option? Xx

I have a client who is growing out a shaved side which sounds about the same length I fit her with a micro ring weft all over and the side blends really well with the weft not sure how micro rings would look though on hair that short but could be an option? Xx

Heey thanks for that! Unfortunately I'm not trained or insured for micro wefts which is a shame as I can see how that could work for someone with such short hair x

Latest posts

Back