Tips vs. Forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moushax37

Reaction score
Which do you prefer/do most? Tips or forms? What do you charge for each?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using SalonGeek

I think it's good to use both, tips are ideal for clients with ski jump nails or whatever you call them...and also people with severe bitten nails.

I would like to be able to use tips as i believe you can create so much more, it would work out cheaper and be a lot quicker, i have been doing nails a few years now i struggle with timing as most of it goes on sizing, applying and blending tips!!

Totally depends on the nail but I do personally enjoy forms however not many people have the right nails for these.

Depends on the client. Some people you cannot sculpt easily...as someone else said, nailbiters I usually start out with tips (and SHORT) and then as they grow out they become sculpts/nno's.

If you are going to use tips, use good ones. THAT I will say to you. Crappy tips make it that much harder. CND do awesome tips, as do Pro Impressions. I've been using Nfoh tips and I love em.

If you are going to sculpt, use decent forms. Those horseshoe ones are not worth it, more aggro than they are worth (you get what you pay for). Again, CND do excellent forms, as do Entity. I use OPI reusable forms most of the time myself, but its a preference thing.

Good luck

Latest posts

Back