Tips with 'natural' overlay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharon Green

Reaction score
Hi peeps,

I have a lady coming on Wednesday evening with no free edge & flat nail beds. I can deal with that but she also does not want Forever French. Am I right in assuming that I can use pink in all three zones or should I be using clear? This has got me 'stumped' as I have only ever done Forever French since qualifying in March :confused: .

Sharon

diesel1978

Reaction score
yep u can use pink in all 3 zones but looks much nicer if u use clear or natural in zone 1!!!

crazy'n'creative

Crazy Geekette
Reaction score
Sharon Green said:
Hi peeps,

I have a lady coming on Wednesday evening with no free edge & flat nail beds. I can deal with that but she also does not want Forever French. Am I right in assuming that I can use pink in all three zones or should I be using clear? This has got me 'stumped' as I have only ever done Forever French since qualifying in March :confused: .

Sharon

when i do a natural set i normally use soft white in zone 1 and pink/clear in zones 2 & 3

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
diesel1978 said:
yep u can use pink in all 3 zones but looks much nicer if u use clear or natural in zone 1!!!
I really agree with Diesel here and Crazy is also right with a soft alternative by using soft white!! Clear in zone 1 with Pink in 2&3 will do the job of a non-existant French look anyway!!!

sequinto

Reaction score
Mrs Geek said:
I really agree with Diesel here and Crazy is also right with a soft alternative by using soft white!! Clear in zone 1 with Pink in 2&3 will do the job of a non-existant French look anyway!!!
Glad that i read this post cos i use pink in all three zones, i will now do it using clear in zone 1 and pink in zone 2&3

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
sequinto said:
Glad that i read this post cos i use pink in all three zones, i will now do it using clear in zone 1 and pink in zone 2&3
Always fun to try something new!!! ;)

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
I have searched and searched for ages to find an alternative powder colour to use for natural looking nails which I could also use for sculpting.

When using natural it dries too transparent when sculpted so I mix my own - I saw on the Beautytech site a mix of 3 parts natural to 2 parts soft white and this is perfect for using either on tips or sculpting.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
naturalnails said:
I have searched and searched for ages to find an alternative powder colour to use for natural looking nails which I could also use for sculpting.

When using natural it dries too transparent when sculpted so I mix my own - I saw on the Beautytech site a mix of 3 parts natural to 2 parts soft white and this is perfect for using either on tips or sculpting.
Fiona - sounds like you are CUSTOM BLENDING before anyone else!!! Cool!

Sharon Green

Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks ladies. I was a bit unsure on what to do but I am now confident that I will be able to create a fab set of enhancements. Im looking forward to the challenge now.

Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts