to exfoliate or not?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angellcake

Reaction score
Hi all
I have just finished my basic manicure and pedicure courses, and I practice,practice practice. Now thinking about what to offer in a basic and luxury mani. Please can anyone give me any advice? Do you offer exfoliation in a basic mani or just a luxury one? I was taught not to do one in a basic mani but i think its all part of the process making their hands feel good. Would be grateful for any ideas! :)

Angellcake

well although im only due to finish my training in 2 weeks, and im not as experienced as most geeks, i am offering exfoliation as part of all manis/pedis, my 'luxury' ones include either hot oil massage or heated booties/mitts etc and a masque , and hopefully will be able to add parrafin wax as option soon, but i think i would always include exfoliation in mine,

dont know what other geeks do though hun

HTHs xxxx

I do exfoliation in my basic and luxury manicures. It's only the quick manicure I don't do this :)

I do not offer exfoliation in my basic manis

Here's what I offer...
Mini Manicure
Includes hand soak, nail shaping, hand lotion & polish
Regular Manicure
Includes hand soak, nail shaping, cuticle nourish & removal, hand massage & polish.
Spa Manicure

Includes exfoliating salt scrub, nail shaping,cuticle maintenance, buffing, either paraffin wax or warm oil treatment, hand massage & polish

HTH

personally my basic and advanced mani/pedi has a exfoliant scrub to them, just my mini mani/pedi do not

I have 2 that I do use a scrub for and 2 that I don't.

thanks for all the replies, i think i will go with the exfoliator in both my mani's too, i hadn't even thought to do a mini mani though, so you've given me lots to think about. x

Latest posts

Back