To soak off or not to soak off?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

To soak off or not to soak off?

• Total voters
i would have to see them first and then explain to the client about what could happen if i did an infill using different products if that was the case.only then would i make a desicion on what i was going to do.i would rather soak off then use a different product but and if the had excessive lifting etc but if they looked good and the client hadnt had any problems with them then i would do a rebalance.

I voted see em first - i have rebalanced other people nails and just took them right down , but really depending how they look i would then decided ..if they are all lifting and weather its old acrylic ontop of old acrylic..i wouldnt object to taking them off - i normally dont advise my clients to keep getting new sets but if they need it i certainly would.

Hope it goes Well

I voted to see them first but would more than likely take them right down and rebalence them or clip the tips of and re-sculpt new ones :)

Latest posts

Back